From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Trisha & Mum2one, thanks for your support and encouragement, l really appreciate it.

Last year when l first started CD l lost 9lbs in my first week on ss, so 2lb loss seems so slow now but it's not my 1st week back dieting - started again on 24th Aug (mostly 810, until this week's ss). Loss for the month to 24th Sept was 8lbs, not too bad considering l've had a few social things to go to and went off plan then.

How much did you say you wanted to lose before the wedding?
Ideally l'd like to lose another 4lbs or so by end of next week. Tomorrow is my official weigh-in day so it would be really good to lose another lb in addition to the 2lb lost this week so far. If l've not, at least l know l couldn't have tried any harder than l have. This morning l tried on the outfit (size14) l'm wearing to the wedding and it looks really nice and is a bit looser than when l tried it on a few weeks ago.

The day after the wedding we'll still be away, then we're home for 2 days before we go on holiday during the Oct school hols, planning on taking some CD sachets/tetras with me, but will be off plan some of the time, looking at it as damage limitation.

Think l've just written an essay, LOL. ;)

Last edited:
Mum2one, how are you feeling today? Hope you're feeling a lot better. Meant to ask you what age your baby/child is? (mine are ages 14 & 7)

Trisha, hope you're doing ok.

Claire, hope you're doing ok too.

hi all,

well done on the 2lbs loss Disney I would be delighted with that,

Mum2one hope you are feeling better now and not light headed.

Claire hope all is well

I'm afraid I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm fine all day at work but cave in when I get home not weighed myself yet so I don't know if I've done any damage! I don't know why I can't get back into do ss properly :(

I don't know why I can't get back into do ss properly :(

Trisha, restarting is hard. :hug99: Maybe you could try ss+ or 810 for a week or two, then do ss if you still want to, it might be easier getting back into it that way. I like 810, l've got to be really strict with myself though and make sure l don't deviate from the foods allowed.

I think it's because of the upcoming wedding that l'm so determined at the moment, may just go mad afterwards and eat everything in sight, lol. :eek:

Hope you and Mum2one both have a good Friday.

Hey i'm good. Think I'm in K as not hungry at all today. Day 4 today too.....headaches are definitely related to the water as I buy one of those ltr bottles and drink it quickly in 5 minutes a few times a day. Hadn't drank all morning till 12 and when i did I had those dizzy spells so It's definitely that. need to spread it out throughout the day.

Disney my lo is 2 and really hypo not adhd but just that boy/age thing :( huibby starts a new job on monday and will be home at weekends :( so I'm really trying to remain focused.

Hope you're all doing ok

Mum2one, that's great, really glad you are feeling better. Well done for sticking with it. Congrats on your husband's new job. When you're tempted to go off plan just think Florida. :character00238:

Mum2one, meant to say extra well done on getting through the first days of ss with an active 2 year old to look after as well. :)

thanks disney........... he is a nightmare

well just weighed myself and have lost 4lbs in 4 days so i'm obviously FINALLY getting it right :)

hang in there ladies we can do it. I know the weekedn is around the coner - gonna be tough :(

Mum2one, 4lbs in 4 days is fab, well done. You're doing great.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thanks hun

Have a good weekend guys. Don't forget to check in if you feel low
xxxxxx

well done on losing 4 lbs mum2one :happy096:

thanks for the advice disney, cdc away until wednesday so going to give ss one last try over weekend, then maybe go on ss+/810 if I still can't get into the " groove" and speak to cdc when she's back on wed evening

hi guys hope you don't mind but i forgot to mention - i pot a post up on the teams board saying we have space if anyone else wants to join.

We seem to be building momentum atm which is good :)

hi guys hope you don't mind but i forgot to mention - i pot a post up on the teams board saying we have space if anyone else wants to join.

Mum2one, good idea. Thanks.

Diet still going strong for me. :) The lack of lbs lost isn't putting me off, at least not this week, still very determined, until after the wedding at least, lol. ;)

Last edited:
good idea mum2one

well done for staying on track Disney it does help when you have something to aim for.

have a good weekend

Trisha, that's great, well done.

ss all the way today too but just had an extra half a bar as it's sat night and i'm watching xfactor minus a bottle of wine and a take away :(

woohoo lets go ladies

I've got a great feeling about this challenge as we're all feeling it :)
:grouphugg:

Hi ladies, hope Sunday is going well for you. I was feeling a bit weak/unwell earlier today, but it's totm so l'll put it down to that.

Just bought a new m&s per una cardigan on e-bay - love shopping on there, bit of an addiction, lol, but you can get some really good bargains.

Here's to a successful week ahead for all of us. We can do this, we ARE doing it.
:):):)

yes we are. day 2 of ss and still doing okay :) feel that something has "clicked" over the weekend. so hopefully I can ss all the way. Just had some cambridge veg drink extra to packs. hope you have all had a good weekend

Last edited:
still ss'ing here ladies :)

here's to a good week

Back