From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Gosh well done Goreygirl thats a fantastic loss :happy096:

just got back from my wi lost 2 lbs.

mum2one do keep posting your losses I find it very encouraging especially when I'm struggling to stay on track as it reminds me of the "reward" you receive when you do stay on track iykwim

Goreygirl, that is brilliant, l'm really pleased for you. Those first days on CD are hard going, but so worth it. Well done. :)

I was thinking about you this morning, excited for you.

Trisha, well done, a 2lb loss is good at this stage, every single lb counts.

Goreygirl, that is brilliant, l'm really pleased for you. Those first days on CD are hard going, but so worth it. Well done. :)

I was thinking about you this morning, excited for you.

Thanks Disney :D I was dancing around my CD's sitting room!

Trish: well done! 2lbs is great. How much more do you have to lose?

woo hoo well done on your loss gorey that's fab you must be soooo pleased!!!

Trish 2lbs you go girl!

Disney - hope day 13 was good :)

Well i had a small piece of cheese today i needed it. Feel much better now it's out of my system. Lost another 1lb today so that's 10lbs in just over a week :)

have a good night folks

Disney - hope day 13 was good :)
It was. Having my choc tetra now.

Lost another 1lb today so that's 10lbs in just over a week :)
Wow, Mum2one, that is fantastic, well done. You are going to look fab in Florida and enjoy your holiday even more after all your hard work.

10lbs in a week? That's fantastic Mum2one! Well done you!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Disney :) I'll be up doing my W1D3 tomorrow then home for Fed Ex. My sister is coming for lunch and then we are going for a walk in the local woods.. nothing to fast as we'll have my 2 year old nephew with us but he likes being chased and it's all movement :)

nothing to fast as we'll have my 2 year old nephew with us but he likes being chased and it's all movement :)

It's amazing how quickly they can go at that age.

thanks all

Gorey I have 14 lbs to my original goal of 10 stone but I have now lowered this to 9 st 7lbs so I have 21 lbs to go

room for one more??
just started on cambridge on the 23rd September...... 266lbs at start and lost 8.5lbs so far.....

Hey AOGG

Welcome to the team! I've only been here a few days so am still getting to know everyone but so far they've been lovely :p

Hi Aogg, welcome to the team. :)

Saw my CDC this morning, she is great, we had a bit of laugh. As l left l said at least it's character building when 100% on plan and plateauing happens. :rolleyes: :) Anyway, l'm feeling good, l'm feeling fitter, the tape measure is going the right way. :)

Hope you are all being good. :D

That's great Disney! My CDC is encouraging me to exercise because she said it will keep my metabolism revved up which will stop it getting used to the 500cals.

hi everyone just got back from gym, but only went swimming today hope everyone else is doing okay have a great weekend

@ Trisha- swimming is still exercise so there is no "only" about it! :-D

I love swimming but get bored after about 20 minutes so have just bought a waterproof mp3 player. Will be trying it out tomorrow and hopefully it will help me reach my goal of ploughing up and down the pool for at least 40 minutes :-D

Got the autumn 2010 Cambridge magazine from my CDC today, l always enjoy reading it. It's called Inspiration - certainly lives up to it's title. :)
Couple of issues ago my SIL and her friend were featured in it. Earlier this year, before they were interviewed my CDC asked if l wanted to be in it too. I'm way too publicity shy for that. :eek:

Hi AOGG welcome

Disney - makes a difference when your cdc is great mine is my best mate who became a cdc recently mad really!!!!

Trish - swimming is better than no exercise huh - it's more than i do :eek:

Gorey - waterproof mp3 didn't know they existed am old.......

So still on ss BUT i had 5 chips today. What will happen now. Will i gain lots of water????? :(

So still on ss BUT i had 5 chips today. What will happen now. Will i gain lots of water????? :(

Dunno really, but you wouldn't think a one off 5 chips would do too much harm weightwise, so don't worry. I remember a while back when l was on ss+ and l had a salad at McDs that contained carrot & tomatoes, l asked my CDC what effect it would have on me being in ketosis and she said some people come out of ketosis easier than others. She advised me to drink a bit more water. So Mum2one maybe drink an extra glass of water.

I think l stay in ketosis quite well - l was on the 810 plan last year when l had hospital tests, my consultant said they had detected ketones.

Back