From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Had weigh in and 3 weeks I have lost 12.5 lbs :)
Am on 810plan, just can live on the packs alone :(

Well done! You are well on course for the stone this month! And if 810 works for you stick with it; better than then SS and then you crack and binge!

Hope you are smiling like a cheshire cat :D

well done on the loss Aogg !

about me I'm married, work as a teaching assistant in a high school working with pupils with special needs, I have a 19 year old daughter who is currently away at uni and I miss her loads.

I started cd Nov 08 weight 12 stone 12 lbs by march 09 I was 10 st 2 lbs and I sort of maintained (though didn't go up the plans) until Aug 09 when I put on about 7 lbs over the holiday, from then until christmas 09 I was gaining and losing the same 5 or 6 lbs and tried to restart cd many times, in then over christmas I put on more weight :cry:. so like disney since then I have been gaining and losing the same stone or so, and have been on and off cd during this time. But I am now determined to finally get back on track and this time i will move up the plans properly

Hi Have all the spaces gone :-(, todays my birthday and I am 28 again . My bestest birthday present to self...getting restarted.If all the places are gone could someone give me a shout out when one becomes available. Thanks

Hi Have all the spaces gone :-(, todays my birthday and I am 28 again . My bestest birthday present to self...getting restarted.If all the places are gone could someone give me a shout out when one becomes available. Thanks
Belleforgette, sorry we don't have a space on the team just now as we have 6 members. Happy birthday.
Hope the thread below helps you find a place on a team.
http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/626...ml#post2889446 (Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here)

Good Morning folks, hope everyone's doing well.

Goreygirl, another great result, 5lbs for the 2nd week is really good. :happy096:

Well done Aogg, 12.5 in 3 weeks is fab. :happy096:

Mum2one, hope you are feeling better. :hug99:

Quiz, hope you get a chance to relax at the weekend after a hectic week. :)

Trisha, hope things are going well for you.

This afternoon we are going away to Callander for a few days, it's partly a business trip for my husband, but it'll be great to get away all the same. We're staying in a log cabin at a place we've been to a few times before. My daughter is bringing a friend, so it will be company for her and her brother and hopefully l won't need to keep them entertained as much as usual. :D

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Disney that sounds like great fun!

I have kept strong and had a sneaky weigh today and been happily inspired. Wont post until my official weigh day on Monday.

I Love Fridays!

Hi guys how you all doing.....weekend is nearly here woohoo. I'm still ss'ing and seem to be doing ok.....had a sneak down a few more lbs.

Not looking forward to tomorrow night - X factor= wine and take away on normal nights. But I can be strong lol

What have you got planned anything nice
xx

hi everyone, TGFI! it has seemed like a really long week for me, we've had 2 members of staff off all week so the department has been really stretched plus we've been having to "scribe" in exams for pupils we don't normally support, then teachers have been moaning that we've not been in their lessons - if only we could be in 2 places at once. on the up side only 5 more "get ups" then its half term :)

nothing much on this weekend, hopefully get out for a walk weather permitting and catching up on the housework,

Well done on staying ss mum2one and quizz.

have a good time in Callander Disney

Well done on the loss Goreygirl

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I need a drink

mum2one are you ok?

A bit of a mixed day for me been busy but not got much done iykwim,
ended up doing 810 today as family over and ended up having meal with them

Morning (afternoon?) all

Mum2one - what's up? Everything OK?

Trish - sounds like you've had a manic week! Hope you have planned to relax during mid-term.

AOGG - how's it going? I'm better today but feel a bit flat. Just can't motivate myself at the moment to go out for a walk but am doing bits and pieces of housework so not totally couching. Will see how you feel later.

Quiz - how's this weekend gone for you? Been out walking the Mins? My friend's 2 dogs are on the show circuit over here.

Disney - I know you are not online but hoping Callandar(?) is going well.

My biggest problem is I don't know anyone where I live so end up spending great big stretches of time on my own. But have seen in local paper someone is setting up a "meet and greet" group for single people new the area so going to be brave and give that a go. Also going to go back to my horse riding and have contacted the local SPCA to get involved. It's either that or move closer to Dublin which I really don't want to do cos my sister and her family are down this way and we only have each other (our brother lives in Sweden).

Anyway... day by day eh?

Gg

:booboo:

Hi guys. Sorry for my cryptic posts last night. I soooooo needed a glass of wine and needed to vent. You'll be pleased to know I didn't!!!!!!

HOWEVER........todayi fell off I don't need to go into details but after 3 weeks and 12lbs down I'm gonna put it down to a blib and I'm STILL on schedule for the halloween challenge

don't worry about it mum2one you did well to resist the wine last night, and you are doing really well.

I've fallen off the wagon more times than I care to remember I think the problem for me is I'm only 1 stone or so off my origianl goal of 10 stone (although I'd now like to get down to 9 st 7 ) and so don't look too bad and my size 14s fit okay, so I'm not as desperate as I was and keep kidding myself that a little bit of this or that doesn't matter.

goreygirl I've still another week at school before half term, :( but hopefully it will pass quickly and everyone will be back in. The singles group thing sounds like a good idea. My friend met her husband at something like that, she was in a position of breaking up with a long term boyfriend and all her friends were married etc so she joined a social group, it wasn't a dating agency but just people in similar situation to her and they used to have meetings and arrange meals/ walks/ drinks etc, she met her husband on one of the walks and got talking to him, then saw him a few weeks later at another event and eventually they started dating and have now been married for 10 years.

OMG girls - the woman from the social group just rang me back .... and it turns out they are all retired!! But apparently "age is just a number dearie" ...lol.... I appreciate that but 25+ years is a bit too much for me! I think i'll see if I can track down a nearby walking group :)

hello ladies..

Gorey you are hilarious! Mum onwards and upwards. Trisha sending hugs...

So showed the house to 3 couples and none seemed too keen. If it doesnt sell, no matter we will wait until spring.

Walked the dogs, I have to tell you they are so badly behaved on the lead it is shocking, I feel like wearing a disguise when I walk them so no one will know they are mine!! People always think they are cute puppies and want to look at them and one goes barking mad, one pees, one hides behind me and one tries to climb me like a tree.

How's that for a visual xxx

Walked the dogs, I have to tell you they are so badly behaved on the lead it is shocking,

Lol... my friend says that they are really head strong dogs and if you are not strict from very young.... this is their website Miniature Pinschers - Cherrybeau Kennels

Hope all survived the weekend and good luck for tomorrow.

I'm feeling headachy now so hopefully that means i'm tipping back into ketosis after my off-wagon experience yesterday. Determined to join the local Tuesday spinning class and exercise every day so hopefully the scales will be nice on Thurs.

Gg

I know she's a bit sad but Beverly Callard's (yeah Liz from Corrie) exercise dvds are great! When I was nursing in Guy's and doing shift work I used to do them regularly and got really fit on them!

Back