From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Right so:

Quizzical - down 20lbs (by 15/12)
Trisha - down 14lbs (by 30/11)
Gg - down 20lbs (by 30/11)
Mum2one:
Disney:
AOGG:

When I was half awake last night I found myself picturing xmas day (open house at my sister's in-laws who have so nicely adopted me too as family) and I could see the outfit I wanted to wear (in my wardrobe hardly worn) with really nice undies underneath (hanging from my ensuite door as daily inspiration) and a lovely pair of knee high stilletto boots :)

AOGG

where are you? Are you OK?

my halloween challenge was 1.5 stones and I'd like to be on 1 stone down by the weekend.

Off to the states on the 17th december and would like to be 20lbs down.

I've been maintaining over the past week and haven't put on any weight so am pleased...........just need to get my a$s in gear to be slimmer for my holls

good luck guys

November/Xmas challenge
Mum2one: down 20lbs (by 17/12)
Disney:
AOGG:

My aim for Nov. is to lose 10lbs, hopefully having achieved that l'll set myself a new challenge for Dec. Ideally by 30/11 l'd like to be moving up the cd steps.

Last edited:
Mum2one -down 20lbs (by 17/12)
Disney: down 10lbs (by 30/11)
AOGG:

Dress l saw in an online sale arrived today - so the plan is stick to the diet (apart from my birthday meal out next Monday) and l'll be wearing it on Christmas day. :xmascheers:

I've just posted a picture of it in my minimins profile album, take a look if you like. :)

Last edited:
I've just posted a picture of it in my minimins profile album, take a look if you like. :)

Wow.. it's lovely! How much can you get it on at the moment? Does the zip do up? I've got a some stuff in my wardrobe that i've barely worn so I've got my outfit already in my head. Instead I want to be able to walk into Aldo's or Faith and get a pair of knee high black stilletto boots to go witih it :)

Went again to the gym this morning and did the C2k programe on the cross trainer and then a 30 minute swim. Am trying to work on my technique when swimming and boy can i really feel it in my shoulders. Am going to do my yoga a bit as the plan is to do that daily .. need to start doing it at start of day though really.

Wow.. it's lovely! How much can you get it on at the moment? Does the zip do up?

Thanks. I can get it on, but it's a tight fit, especially at the hips/tummy (even with magic pants :D). I did the zip up to about 2 inches from the top, l always find it tricky doing dress zips up on my own, even ones that do fit me. When l've lost a stone l'm sure it will fit great. Think l'll wear it to our staff Christmas night out on 23rd Dec.

Went again to the gym this morning and did the C2k programe on the cross trainer and then a 30 minute swim. Am trying to work on my technique when swimming and boy can i really feel it in my shoulders. Am going to do my yoga a bit as the plan is to do that daily .. need to start doing it at start of day though really.
Well done on the exercise, you're doing really well.
Yesterday l didn't do c25k as l wasn't feeling well (& my son was off school unwell too), this morning l had a brisk walk to the office & into town & back, planning on going out walk/jog again tomorrow morning.

disney it's fab hon.......well done on the weight loss.Trish how you going??? the halloween challenge is up this weekend lol. At least we all lost some weight ;)

My birthday next weekend and I have dress I got from yumi (LOVE YUMI) for my hols but fingers crossed i can get into it then.

It's this one in beige

Yumi Rose and bead lace dress Black - House of Fraser

25th October??????? mmmm i'm still determined to look at my holiday snaps of florida and not be embarrassed.............

Lurvely Mum2one... flashing a bit of leg I see :D Hope you've got some really high heels to go with that!

Mum2one - love your dress. :)

lol yeah platforn killer heels. You know i don't mind my legs.....they are my best feature. It's just the boobies and the gut i hate :(

Hope everyone has a good day.................christmas bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

love the dress mum2one!

I've really got to get my a$s into gear!!! I've been doing my usual lose a few lbs sts gain a few lbs for far too long!! time to get off the yo yoing treadmill and lose this last stone or so and move up the plans, don't know why I keep sabotaging my diet??? I should have been at goal weeks- make that months ago !!!

off to tidy the house now we've got an estate agent coming after lunch to give us a valuation and advice on how far to go with redecoraating/jobs to get it ready for sale (2 more coming on friday so we can compare what they say)

quizz have you had any luck with your house?

Had weigh in this morning - down another 4lbs so thrilled.

Had my 9 year old nephew today so he came with me and then we headed off to a nearby museum gaol (open from 1702 to 1925) where they have actors pretending to be gaolers and the prison matron for the first part of the tour so he loved it! They told him they wouldn't hang him as he's a child but he would have to go to school every day lol.

We then went to a fast food place for him to have chips etc (he only gets these as every occasional treats) and I sat there drooling over the smell but resisting and having my tetra. He did try to tease me a bit .. the brat! We then headed back to the national park and walked up and down tracks for over an hour. So all in all a lovely day :D

Goreygirl, well done on losing 4 more lbs - that's brilliant, you'll soon be at the 2 stone mark! Sounds like you had a really good day with your nephew.

What's the weather like where you are? Here's in Ayrshire it's rained all day, pretty windy tonight too, gets dark so early these nights, clocks change on Sunday.

Sounds like you had a really good day with your nephew.

What's the weather like where you are? Here's in Ayrshire it's rained all day, pretty windy tonight too, gets dark so early these nights, clocks change on Sunday.

It was great! It's one of the reasons i moved back from London; so I could see my sister and her kids more (our brother lives in Sweden). Bless him though .. he was gobsmacked at how breathless I got walking up the steep bit of the hill (which takes 15 minutes) as he was running up ahead of me. I explained it was like if he was trying to do it with a big heavy back strapped to his front and back.

It's been pretty miserable here the last few days... fairly mild temp wise but very heavy rain for a lot of the day although it tends to dry up in the afternoon for a couple of hours.

How have you been doing? Are you back on plan?

well done goreygirl thats a great loss :)

I'm lacking motivation at the mo. Guys i know I'm going to florida but how can i really get motivated any tipe (i,e putting a dress out i can't get into, a fat picture etc etc) all tips welcome

A few months from now, when you're at your goal weight you'll be keeping up with him no bother and maybe overtaking him.
How have you been doing? Are you back on plan?
Doing ok, ashamed to say l didn't go back on plan after l came back from Callander :eek: like l should have, l always find the carb withdrawal really hard, so now easing myself back on track via 810 (which has worked to get me back on plan in the past), done ok today. Might stay on 810 until after my birthday lunch on Monday. Have decided not to make a birthday cake this year, wasn't going to buy one either, but the kids (even though one's age 14 :rolleyes:) like having a birthday cake & my son loves blowing out the candles so l'm going to get a small supermarket one, not as good as homemade, but then not as tempting to me.

Back