From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Would you believe I never drank coffee at home before this? The only time I drank it was a latte from Starbucks and as the nearest one is an hour's drive away opportunities are few and far between. I remember the coffee thing from when I tried Lighterlife years ago and wanted to make the shakes "bigger". Also I can't stand the vanilla on it's own. As for the iced drinks I find them really tasty even with the weather turning; I tend to have at least one a day if not too. They seem to cut through the "taste" CD leaves in your mouth :D.

I also can't stomach black tea no matter how much I try it and am developing a taste for coffee with a teaspoon of vanilla to "milk" it. Only thing is you have to blend it to get rid of the lumps.

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :)
Remember to get that water in. :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :)
Remember to get that water in. :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Lol.. thanks Disney. I am beginning to feel that my toilet and I are developing a very special relationship ;)

Lol.. thanks Disney. I am beginning to feel that my toilet and I are developing a very special relationship ;)

I read somewhere that women go to the loo 3 times more than men (surprised it's not more), hence why there always seems to be a queue at the ladies. Just as well not everybody trying to lose weight is on CD/VLCD or the queue would be out the door and down the street, lol.

Morning team mates :), hope you all have a good weekend. Stay strong. We can do this. :)

We're going to my SIL's today for a birthday/house warming party. She's told me what they're having to eat, l'm taking some stuff for myself, so it'll be an 810 day for me, l'm mostly on ss+ these days, so there's not much difference.

Bit of a challenge coming up for me at the end of the month. My daughter is helping organise a coffee morning/Christmas fayre. I'll be doing some of the baking, think l'll just buy some stuff too (it's easier to resist), but l'll have to get myself into the right frame of mind so l'm not tempted by what l bake, which will be hard. Hoping if l can think of it as a job, like in a factory, then l won't be sampling off the production line, lol. :fingerscrossed:

hi team mates,

disney, I'm mostly ss+/810 as well just can't get into ss these days. Had a few very stressful days at work we are just so understaffed in our department and have to double up the kids when they should really be 1:1 , we never have a minute plus they are throwing more and more paperwork at us and give us no time to do it, so we have to do it in our own time. We are only paid for contact time with the kids, and used to get a prep to do any paperwork but that has been taken away from us, but we have been give more and more things to do eg IEP's risk assessments etc which is really the sencos job. Wish I could win the lottery and tell them where to stick there job!!!!

Trisha :hug99:, sorry work's been so stressful, well done on sticking with CD, it's very tempting to console our yourselves with food when the pressures on and doesn't seem to let up.

I work in my husband's accountancy business, from now to end of Jan is our busiest time of year (tax work). My husband is working to half one or two in the morning some nights now, at Christmastime he can only take Christmas day and new year's day off, l'm used to him working like this now, he's being doing it for years. I do as much work as l can, but l couldn't handle those kind of hours & look after the kids, house & organise everything for Christmas too.

Hellooooooooooooooo everyone 'only me' :)

Sorry for going awol - think you all know me well enough now ti know if I'm not on it I don't come on as I really don't want my negativity to rub off on you guys.......sorry!!!!!

Hope you are all well. Going to the sstates in 4,5 weeks and starting ss today to lose over a stone................I HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mum2one, glad you're back on track. Great it's only a few weeks till your Florida trip, bet you are excited. If you stick with ss for the next 4 weeks losing a stone is very achievable. Do you think you'll go onto 810 or something a few days before you leave to get your body used some food again or stick with ss?

Hope everyone has a good week. We've got to stay focused and strong. We can do this. We are doing it. :)

As of today it's 40 days until Christmas. :xmascheers:

only 40 days until Christmas :eek:

at unofficial wi only lost 1 lb :cry: but this isn't unexpected not going to alter ticker until official wi on thurs

mum2one glad you're back on track, 1 stone in a month is achievable.

I really need to focus too, I keep switching from ss/ss+/810/1000 depending on whats happening during the week, when I know I should really stick to one of them

weigh-in for 2 weeks: 5lb lost (and l don't want to find it ever again :D).

well done disney :)

Trish I'm the same I'm ss plus 810 on occasions.......what are we doing to our bodies :(

well done disney thats a great loss

mum2one don't know wish I could just stick to one or the other but finding it so hard. I did intend to ss but its so cold at the moment I'm find need jsut that little bit more.

Thanks Mum2one & Trisha. I'm really pleased that l haven't sts, hoping plateauing doesn't happen now like last month. :fingerscrossed:

l'm mostly on ss+ (with the odd 810 day), would like to be fully on 810 by beginning of Dec and move up to 1000 cals in prep for Christmas/new year meals out. Ideally hoping to stay on 810 after Christmas.

I feel happy being on ss+/810, it doesn't make me want more or other food, which is good, not sure if it's slowing my weight loss down a bit (don't think it is), but l find it easier to stick to than ss these days. Earlier today l was thinking even if it takes me a few weeks longer to get to my goal weight what's a few weeks in the overall scheme of things.

yeah your right disney it might take longer, thats the way I look at it as well and its better than going off the rails completely, don't now how I managed to ss for so long the first time, I've never been able to get back onto ss the same since, but knowing I'm not alone with this really helps,

don't now how I managed to ss for so long the first time, I've never been able to get back onto ss the same since, but knowing I'm not alone with this really helps,

I was talking to my CDC about this and she says that going by her years of experience as a CDC clients who return quite often find it harder going back to ss after the first time round. So it seems we're not alone.

Hi All,

I have been lurking because I havent been doing very well on our diet. I did lose 2 since Sunday.

As far as getting back on SS it is so hard, my customers tell me this all the time xxxx

Hi think I'm going to stick to 810 until after christmas, as over the next few weeks I have so much on 4 birthday meals (why is everybodys birthday over the next 2 weeks) 3 christmas do's ( our dept, whole school and oh xmas do) plus meeting friends for lunch there is just no way I can ss, so its no use trying I should be able to manage 810 though.

Quizz as a cdc can you think of a reason why its so hard to get back into cd ss once you come off it?

It's so difficult this time of year but you really have to remain focused :( All I know is in years to come i don't want to look at my florida pics and think 'oh no'.

I have been on ss 100% since monday and not weighed myself.....will have a cheeky weigh tomoz 'gulp'

Hang in there ladies
xxxxxxxxx

Back