From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hey Quiz...

Well done on your loss :)

It's really damp and grey today - not the clear sunny days we've been having with the snow so think I might do an exercise DVD today instead of walking to the gym.... although it is nice to get out of the house.

I grabbed some pairs of opaque tights yesterday on the way home and they are making such a difference.. am all toasty :)

My therapist is trapped by the snow away from home so even if I could manage the walk he's not there! My CDC is also snowed in (she lives up in the hills) so not sure if I'll get to see her on Thursday but luckily I have enough packs to do me into next week (a silverlining of those binges in the past!).

Quizz well done on the 2lbs. :)

Gg, sounds like you're focused and in good spirits. Proud of you. :)

Hope Trisha, Mum2one & Aogg, you are all doing well too.

I'm feeling yuck today, full of the cold.:( Fell asleep about 9pm last night. Brought work from the office to do at home today, so going to do that later when my head feels a bit clearer. Trying to make sure l drink enough water today, just about to fill up my jug flask with more hot water.

I am 16stone 12and a half...... that means I have lost around 34lbs in ten weeks :)
My inches are
Hips--------54in-------49.5
Waist------50in--------45
Boobs------46/52------41/48.5
Arm--------14.5--------13.25
Thigh-------27---------25

Last edited:
Aogg, that's brilliant. Well done. :happy096:

well done AOGG! and Quizz

I lost 1.5 lb at weigh in was hoping for more but better than nothing.
still not much snow here :( I was hoping for a "snow day" it will probably happen over the weekend and then be ok for school again, the kids keep getting really excited everytime they see a flake of snow they shout out its snowing can we go home!

AOGG that's fantastic! That dress is going to slide on next week :D

Trish - Congrats on your loss - picture that pound and a half of lard! The schools have been closed all week here and it looks unlikely that they'll open much before Wednesday next week if the forecasts are correct.

I've not gotten weighed because my CDC is snowed in and I have no scales at home so just going to keep going. I'm getting severe cabin fever and today have been reduced to hoovering lampshades! Currently washing floors and plan to get out my good old Beverly Callard (Liz from Corrie) exercise DVD this afternoon.

Hope all are well xx

Hey guys

God it's so cold! I just can't seem to get warm .. mind you I made the mistake of mixing my last shake with normal coffee last night rather than decaf so slept really badly and then was up and out early... so think it's more that i'm tired than anything else. Think it will be an early night for me after X Factor.

Hope you are all doing OK?

Hi Gg and everyone else. :) Hope you are all doing well and having a good weekend. Gg if it's any consolation l'm not as cold this winter as l was last year, over time your body adjusts l think.

It's been a busy few days here between work & more work. :rolleyes: Must try & restore order housework wise next week.
I sts at weigh-in yesterday. Dietwise l had been ok this week, but last night l had a blip, wouldn't call it a binge (not compared to what l used to devour when l went off plan in my early CD days. :eek:) Did fine today until tonight when my 14 y o daughter decided to make choc chip cookies, l shouldn't have went near them, but that wee cookie monster gremlin took over and l had 3. :break_diet::eek:

Edit - need to keep reminding myself of what l've posted in my minimins signature. Think l'll write out those quotes and stick them to the kitchen door, a kitchen cupboard and the fridge!

Last edited:
It's Monday morning! Here's to a very good week everyone. Keep :waterbottle: :waterbottle: :waterbottle: :)

Is everyone snowed in? My Mom and stepdad arrive on Saturday morning at 650am (yuck at Heathrow) but will be here for xmas which is nice. See updated ticker. I have let you all down xx

Quizz, that's great your Mum & stepdad will be here for Christmas. Hang in there dietwise.

I'm just about to go to my 7 y o son's school Christmas play, he's a shepherd in it, it's on at our town hall.

Not much snow here but its very cold. 7 more "get ups" until we finish for christmas :) still some presents to buy but know what we're getting so it makes it easier, should be able to get them on staurday.

Quizz good that your mum and dad are there for christmas.
Disney enjoy the play, I really miss them used to love watching my daughter in them.
diet wise stlll ploding on, although very slowly :(

No snow here although 7 days till florida calls :)

Haven't lost the weight I'd hoped but have lost about 11 lbs since re starting in oct. Doing a 10 day blitz ss (lost 3lbs already in 3 days) hoping I can achieve another 7lbs by next weekend and I'll be at a comfortable weight to enjoy the hols.

Hope you're all good.

Got a hundred and one things to plan

Quizz, that's great. :happy096:

Mum2one, not long till Florida - woohoo! The next week will fly by and before you know it you'll be on the plane. Hope you have a fab time. :)

thanks hun weighed myself today and the weights coming off......but i won't be taking anything for granted will carry it on till the day we go AND will be doing one bar or porridge a day while out there :)

Back