From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hey ladies three more days till we're off. Managed to lose 8lbs last week if I can lose another 4 this week I'll be happy.

Determined not to put it ALL back on lol

Hope you're all doing good x

Mum2one, well done, 8lbs off is fab. :happy096:

Only 3 days to go - bet you are excited. :)

we're off tomorrow................all packed :)

Have a fab christmas ladies and speak to you all in the new year
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum2one, hope you and your family have a great holiday and a very happy Christmas. :109:

Lost another 2lbs. :)

Another 2lb lost. :)

Have a great Christmas everyone. :xmascheers:

Best wishes for 2011 everyone. :)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year, we did, but now l need to refocus and get myself back on track. Went a 2 hour walk with my brother and his dog today, which hopefully worked off some of lunch.

the plan: 2nd Jan cut back on carbs, 3rd Jan onto 810 for 2 weeks, but first finish off bottle of champagne with OH tonight. :party0016:

Lets make 2011 a great year for us.
:new_year:

Good Morning Good Morning! On Plan for 810 and off to the shops at Westfield so my mom can spend her Pandora gift certificates before she goes home

*note to self, 5 weeks too long for next visit!

hi quizz I've not had much chance to get on comp as daughter home from uni and had taken over the study and comp. she has her own lap top but says its easier for her to work in the study as the desk is bigger etc.

I've been cutting back on carbs and about to go onto 810, finding it quite hard to get motiviated at the moment.

I'm ready to get stuck into 810 now :) had a really good weekend and now feeling motivated again - at long last - will stick to 810 for a few weeks I think not quite read for ss/ss+. hope your parents got away ok quizz. My daughter goes back to uni next weekend :( had a lovely few weeks with her,

Back