From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

That would be good. I've just checked my supplies and I'll have to switch to 1000 until the end of the month as I've only got enough for 2 shakes a day and can't afford any more supplies until pay day :(

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. We took dd back to uni yesterday and I've spent today catching up on paperwork and housework, managed to get out for a walk though.

Morning everyone. was all set for work this morning and realized hey it is martin Luther King day in America so I have no meetings!! Whoot Whoot.

It is absolutely chucking it down here in London so I am setting myself a goal of walking 5000 steps today around my tiny house. I will keep you posted. (the dogs will think I have gone insane)

Hope you have a good day xxx

Hi everyone

No rain here for a change! on unoffical wi lost 1.5lbs but not altering ticker etc until I start back properly at end of month, unless I have a massive loss which I can't see happening! Went a walk at lunch time msut get back to gym tomorrow, I've only got to end of the month then my membership expires and I can't really afford/justify renewing it at the moment, so will have to make do with power walks at lunch time!

hi quizz, where is everyone? had a good 810 today after a couple of days "off the wagon" and feeling more positive. How has your week been? Think I might pm mum2one and disney and see how they are.

Hi ladies, sorry l haven't been on minimins recently, but hopefully will be again when l get more time.
Think l'll need to get back on CD too!
Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello everyone:wavey::wavey:

Got your pm trish....thanks for thinking about me. Sorry for not being on but you know me i'd say bye of i was leaving ;)

Had a big 'i hate cd' phase when i got from my holiday (which was awesome btw). I have been on cd for two years and in that time my relationship with food has become worrying.......ss binge.....ss binge is all i do. So i decided i was going to do it naturally and healthy eating. HOWEVER i have put on quite a bit on hols :( and have a big night out planned in feb (with olf friends)......so i've decided to do ss for 2 weeks (lost 6lbs this week had weigh in today :)) then 810 for three to shift this stone and get me in the 11's knowing i won't be doing cambrigde again.

I'll probably follow 1200 for a week.

But i miss my food and want a healthy relationship with food.

So I have 4 weeks to lose 9lbs.....wish me luck.

Hope you are all well and had a fab xmas and new year
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all and a belated Happy New Year to you all

Finally trying to get back into the CD way of life despite a bit of self sabotage this weekend. I tried the whole "maybe i'll try slimming world instead" conversation with myself but then realised that was just an excuse to allow me to give into desire to eat when I want... and that's a habit I want to break properly so CD it is :)

Disney - I know you are mega busy with end of year accounts so good luck!

Trish - well done on the loss!

Mum2one - sounds a bit like you have fallen into the trap of using CD to rescue you from the effects of binges and oh I so know that feeling. Working out what the "gain" is for me from my binges is one of the hardest things I'm having to do. But knowledge is power eh? Good luck!

Quizz - do you deal a lot with American clients then? Any word on the house move?

AOGG - how's those shrinking boobs? ;-)

welcome back mum and Gorey.

mum I fall into the same ss binge ss etc, can't understand why I can't learn. I've bought the Beck diet solution book, I've seen a lot about it om various threads, its about cognative behaviour etc only just started reading it so I'll let you know how I get on. Still doing 1000 plan with the odd 810 day.

Hi gang.

I've decided to bow out of the team because I'm feeling it's a bit too much on top of keeping my diary and posting on the main forum.

I just want to thank you all for your support over the recent months; it's been invaluable. I'm sure I'll see you around on the forum but want to wish you all luck on the rest of your journeys.

Take care

Hi, just dropping in, hope you are all doing well. :)

Hi Quizz, l'm doing fine thanks, but really do need to get back to dieting. We're going away for a few days as it's school half term here, but when l get back need to get back on CD, probably 810, want to lose about a stone.
Hope you are doing well.

Trisha, hope everything's fine with you too.

hi Disney and Quizz, I also really need to get back into dieting I have really let things slip recently :( I'm also planning to do 810 but as funds are a bit low at the moment, so I'm planning to start with 1000 plan. We have another week until half term and hopefully then I'll be able to get by butt into gear!

Back