From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I got the shakes and bars, I'm not really a hot drink fan. So sorry, can't tell you what the soups are like.

I tried the Ex vanilla shake tonight. I made it with slightly less water than the other shakes... worked really well. Smooth and creamy, definite success. Might try a vanilla shake hot with some coffee added tomorrow.

I'd be interested to see how that turns out because that's how I have my cd vanilla. How does the weight loss compare, as I've noticed exante are slightly higher in calories?

I didn't have any coffee! So not tried it yet - will get some today. Yes, they are around 200 kC each, so slightly higher, but I doubt that will make much difference? It's still my first week so not had a proper weigh in yet, will do on Monday.

How is your week going? X

Still not been able to get back into ss, being sort of doing 810/1000. I am so mad with myself because I did 12 days ss no cheating at all, had one day at SS+/810 at most when I went for lunch with a friend, I only had a starter portion salad with dressing on the side, but since then I just can't stop picking at stuff. dreading wi with cdc as I won't have lost anything, and I always feel such a failure, as my cdc didn't cheat once when she did the diet, and I think all her other clients must be the same, and yet I know I'm not the only one who has struggled to stay on track from posts that I've read on here.

Course you with have lost weight!! And surely its better to mostly stick to it than to not try at all??!

I must admit, since restarting this week with Exante, I've been not quite 100%. I've had cravings for Peperami and apples, eaten several of each. And tonight I was so thirsty, I bought a big bottle of diet orange drink... its no added sugar, but still naughty :( Surely it's the effort that counts, and overall its not many calories? I hope!

Maybe you and I could both commit to sticking to it 100% tomorrow? Reckons we can do it for a day? X

Hello.

I know i havent posted here in yonks!

How are you all?

Hi everyone!

CM, I have not posted on here for quite a long time, but I'm after my holidays and as motivated as usual.

I didn't even cheat once during my hols and can't wait for my WI tonight!!!

I see you are looking at Exante. It looks very tempting I have to admit. I will have to look into it more closely.

Well, I've been on Exante a week and it has the thumbs up from me. It's not as yummy as CD, but it's nicer than Lipotrim. It helps me that I'm not cravings the next yummy bar, and hence not tempted to eat too many bars!

I weighed in this morning, lost 6.5 pounds in this first Exante week :)

Thanks :) I didn't really get much from my CDC, so I didn't miss that at all. He's not been in touch since last time I collected shakes, so I don't think he is overly interested :p

Tell ya what... I went for a jog tonight!! Now that's a first! I started the 9 week couch to 5km programme. I hope its compatible with TFR, and I hope I can stick with it. Surely has to help with weight loss :)

And as promised I stuck to TFR 100% today :D

Well done on the loss and sticking to it 100% yesterday. I also stuck to it 100% and today is also looking good :)

Book-wrom well done for not cheating on holiday.

How are things with you Chunky?

Tazzy and Trisha, well done on the 100% :D It's such a nice feeling when we are 100%. It's hard sometimes but oh so worth it.

As for me, I got weighed yesterday and I lost 8lbs since the last night I got weighed. Not bad, but I have some water retention around my middle: I have not been drinking as much as I should :eek:

What do you do regarding work clothes when you lose so fast? I have been looking in charity shops as I don't want to buy new clothes that I'll only wear for a month!

Well done Book-worm, 8 pounds is great! And good job trish for your 100% day.

I have had another good day today. And can I say, I really do look forward to checking in with you guys. It's great encouragement :*

Such a contrast to my morbidly obese housemate... he often barks "will you shut up!" when I speak. Hours of fun every evening :) I wonder if me losing weight is making him feel uncomfortable?

Such a contrast to my morbidly obese housemate... he often barks "will you shut up!" when I speak. Hours of fun every evening :) I wonder if me losing weight is making him feel uncomfortable?

Probably Tazzy. I know someone like this. But just remembering how horrible I felt at my heaviest, I tend not to retaliate or anything because I can actually empathise. Maybe I'm too nice :eek:

And I know what you mean about coming on here! Every time I feel like cheating, I think of our team! :D It's so great on here and very private too as not many people read other teams' posts!

So true, I've not looked in at any other teams. It's much better to find out how your own team is doing. I use the Smart Phone App, and just look at my subscribed threads, rarely look elsewhere.

Book-worm, you made me chuckle,I'm nice too, I haven't retaliated at all. I even encouraged him to come out with me for my walk/jog beginning yesterday. Of course he wouldn't, but I texted him the link to the NHS website in case he wanted to look.

Maybe if I get to my target weight it might inspire him? Or maybe not! Either way, I'm looking forward to changing my size 18 jeans for smaller ones :D

So true, I've not looked in at any other teams. It's much better to find out how your own team is doing. I use the Smart Phone App, and just look at my subscribed threads, rarely look elsewhere.

Book-worm, you made me chuckle,I'm nice too, I haven't retaliated at all. I even encouraged him to come out with me for my walk/jog beginning yesterday. Of course he wouldn't, but I texted him the link to the NHS website in case he wanted to look.

Maybe if I get to my target weight it might inspire him? Or maybe not! Either way, I'm looking forward to changing my size 18 jeans for smaller ones :D

I am sure you're very nice Tazzy :D It is so hard for people to do anything about their weight if they haven't got their light bulb moment. Poor man :( But you can be an example to follow to him. Think how great it could be if you could help just one person with this plague that obesity is. You're so nice, sending him advice and all, and I'm sure that in private he must be really happy that someone cares about his health.

Oh yeah, I love coming on here too! Of course, it is not very busy during the holidays but it's still nice to get to know some dieters better :) I certainly am glad I have you! :D

Hi all, I've been out all day, we took our daughter up to Newcastle to pick up the keys for her new student house and also take up some of her things, so we don't have to hire a van in September. She also had a few things she needed to do in Newcastle so we spent several hours there.

Tazzy I think your housemate may be a little jealous, but as he sees you losing weight and doing so well he may take you up on your offer to join you and it might encourage him to to cd/exante as well.

Book-worm, well done on the loss, I buy quite a few clothes form charity shops, there is quite a good one near me, and I've had a lot of good things from there, I also look in charity shops when we go away, I got a lovely designer suit for £7. I also shop at Primark lots of cheap clothes there.

I agree coming on here is good to get support and I should be around more tomorrow, had a busy few days with my daugher getting back from work experience in London, visits to dentist for us both and she wanted some things from Ikea so we had a trip there as well, then Newcastle today, which is a 3 hour journey each way! I've not done ss 100% today, I had a cd shake for breakfast, a tuna salad for lunch and a cd soup for tea, but I did have a biscuit with a coffee at motorway services on way home :(

I've a few more weeks of cd supplies then I may change over to exante as well,

After a difficult & stressful few weeks/months l'm back on CD - 3 days so far. :)

I'm not back to the weight l started at, but if l hadn't got back on track it wouldn't have been been long before l'd be heading there. :eek:

Hope everyone else has been doing well.

Back