From Lighter Life to Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Em_Butterfly, 11 January 2012.

1. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Well-Known Member

I'm new here, I've been over at the Lighter Life forum! I did LL for a whole week and it was the longest week of my life, I felt utterly miserable and bad terrible headaches. I love food too much not to eat! So I'm back and I'm going to do it the way that was working for me in the summer - Weight Watchers!

Just wondered whether anyone else had made the transition from a VLE and if you still managed to lose in that first week? I literally stopped LL today and starting WW tomorrow.

How long will it take me to lose 3-4 stone? I could really do with getting it off by the summer!! Does anything help to speed up exercise?

Em xx
  2. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

I have tried LL many many moons ago and never again as felt like I was going mad cos I wanted food so much!!
    I personally think ww is a much better way round it.
    I don't reckon there are any super fast fixes to speed things up but exercise will no doubt help! I'm doing Zumba on the wii at the mo to help.
  3. poshbird84

poshbird84 Member

Hi, i did lighter life for 14 weeks! After the first few weeks it got easier but i know what you mean about the first weeks headaches etc!
    Anyway i just wanted to say that LL is great for a quick fix diet, i lost almost 5 stone! As soon as i got back to the real world though i put it back on... Now i am about 8kg less than i was when i started LL.
    On my first week of weight watchers and think healthy eating is the way to go... Good luck to you :)
  4. Carly79

Carly79 Well-Known Member

I am too on my first week of ww, i done lighter life last year lost 56kg but now im 7 kg heavier then when i finished :( and have not the best relationship with food! Im really enjoying the freedom of ww still having a life and feeling in control of my weight! Heres hoping it continues! Good luck
  5. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Hi all I did Cambridge a few times last time was 2 months ago and I agree it's not the best way all I did was crave foods I didn't even like it made me very miserable and u can still get the similar weight losses by doing it the healthy way so I feel now why put myself throught that ... So here's to Ww good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  6. Biscuits

Biscuits Member

I lost almost six stone (one stone off target) on Cambridge and put a stone back on :( I tried to get back into the swing of things and went sole source for a week - but I felt absolutely dreadful. I do love the bars and want to incorporate them into WW. I just hope my metabolism is ok and will cope with the new regime. I don't mind losing slowly now. In fact, I think it might be better for me long term. Here's hoping.
  7. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Good luck and let us know how u get on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins