From Lighterlife To Cambridge

kaztims

Hello All,

I have lost about 10 stone on LighterLife over 10 months and then maintained my current weight for about 5 months, but I am getting married next year and feel ready to lose those last few stones. I am considering going onto Cambridge instead of back to Lighterlife, the counselling I had on Lighterlife was priceless and I couldnt have got as far as I did without it. I feel now though that I am back in control and paying twice as much for the same product when there isnt really anything else my counsellor can teach me would be silly. Anyway my question is did anyone find the transition from LL to Cambridge easy or did you have any problems, I really dont want to mess up at this stage.

Thanks

Kaz xxxx

I havent done the switch but just wanted to say congratulations on losing 10 stone and then maintaining for 5 months. That is a huge achievement.

CD is exactly the same as LL without the counselling so if you do not feel that the counselling side will benefit you this time then CD will save you £30 a week. I beleive the flavours are better on CD as well.

When do you get married and how much do you want to lose?

I get married 26/7/8 and I think I need to lose about 3 stone, but I know that Xmas I will probably put on about half a stone so 3 stone plus the half I put on.

Thanks

Kaz xxx

Hiya Kaz

I have done both diets and they are identical nutritionally.

Therefore no problems in doing Cambridge instead of Lighterlife to trim those last few stones.

Mike

Back