From Mis-shaped to....?

Sun 14st 8.25lbs (1UD) +0lbs from Sat WI
Mon 14st 9lbs (2UDs) + 0.75lbs from Sat WI
Tues 14st 7.5lbs (1 DD) -0.75lbs from Sat WI

Had a good DD yesterday at just over 300 cals. I'm loving the cycle of UDs and DDs the more I do this diet - it's like my body needs the rest and then refuels and then rests again. I love the fact that I'm able to exercise and feel good about my running again.

Im definitely feeling the JUDDD love this morning guys! :D

Well, I definitely fuelled up today! Decided to track an UD today to check I'm still not going crazy - all is well, at around 2400 cals with 300 cals burned on a short run. Definitely ate too much sugar though in form of biccies etc. Have some work to do on healthier choices - I think something hormonal afoot though...when on S&S for those 8 weeks my TOTM went crazy - basically bleeding non-stop. It settled down and I thought it was on its way last week but no sign. Definitely not pg but not sure what's going on either. Hmmm. Wonder if that is prompting the biccie monster within?

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow.

Weds 14st 7.75lbs (1 UD) -0.5lbs from Sat WI

Can't get over how busy the diary section is now! Great to see so many people :D

Ready for my DD today.

DD done and dusted. Cups of tea and coffee kept me going today. Had my staple veg soup, strawberries and yoghurt. Total of 369 cals. I like the routine and predictability of DDs.

Goal for tomorrow is to eat fewer biscuits than on Tuesday!

Thursday 14st 6.5lbs (1 DD) -1.75lbs from Sat WI

Now, what to have for dinner tonight? Think I'm going to make my Broccoli, Cheese & Chicken bake tonight. For those on an UD - enjoy! For those on a DD - keep the faith!

Didn't go for the chicken in the end tonight, went for my mega yummy mince dish instead. Brown some mince, then add a chopped onion and some mushrooms and fry until softened. Add some chilli powder & paprika for flavour - pour into a casserole dish. Mix together about 3-4 eggs, some mayonnaise and some grated cheddar - pour this over the mince. Pop in the oven for about 30-45 mins. Serve with green veg or salad. Oh my, it is soooo good.

Friday 14st 7.25lbs (1 UD) - 1 lb from Sat WI

One more DD to go this week!

Friday 14st 7.25lbs (1 UD) - 1 lb from Sat WI
Saturday 14st 6.5lbs (1 DD) - 1.75lbs from Sat WI!

This week's high: 14st 9lbs
this week's low: 14st 6.5 lbs
This week's average: 204.25 + 205 + 203.5 + 203.75+ 202.5 + 203.25 + 202.5 = av of 203.5 or 14st 7.5lbs
my average dropped quite a bit this week - about 3lbs.
wI loss: 1.75lbs

Total lost from June - 30lbs
8 weeks on S&S lost 24lbs
5 weeks on ADF lost 6lbs - very, very happy!

edited - I've done 5 weeks on JUDDD not 6!

Last edited:
Have totally filled a trolley with yummy food from Aldi. Nom nom.

This afternoon I've been for the longest run I have done in about 4 years - just done 7 miles! Whoop whoop! Mega chuffed with that. Now I can sniff out all that yummy Aldi food having burnt off about 1000 calories! Go me!

Tried a Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer last night...oh my word, I just had one and I feel properly hungover this morning! What's that about? Maybe I didn't drink enough water yesterday.

I was wondering about shuffling my DD pattern this week to Sun, Tues, Thurs due to a weekend of celebration next week for my 40th but I just need the mental break of 2 UDs at the weekend. I'll do Mon and Weds as normal and *try* for Friday as a DD but if it doesn't happen then so be it.

Sun 14st 6.75lbs (1 UD) + 0.25lbs from Sat WI

Mon 14st 7.75lbs (2 UDs) +1.25lbs from Sat WI

Buy day today -phew! Tea and coffee kept me going until tonight's homemade carrot and parsnip soup. I feel so strong on DDs - never felt so *in control* on a diet before.

Mon 14st 7.75lbs (2 UDs) +1.25lbs from Sat WI
Tues 14st 6.75lbs (1DD) + 0.25lbs from Sat WI

Woke up with a banging headache this morning and struggled all day. Thankfully, it was an UD today. Bit worried about all things hormonal... had continual bleeding whilst on S&S, which stopped when I stopped the vlcd but had nothing since. Not sure if I should be worried. Definitely not pg but no period in 5 weeks...thought TOTM was on its way a couple of weeks ago but nothing occurred in the end! Not sure what's going on.

Have you ever had your thyroid checked? It's s bugger for messing with your cycle.

Hmmm, no I haven't. You know, I have a pathological aversion to going to the docs because I absolutely hate the catch-all response of 'well, you need to lose weight'. Yup, no sh*t, Sherlock.

Thanks for talking to me, HAHT...I was beginning to feel as though my diary was invisible :cry:

You don't have much of a gain after ur ups, do u? Looking great x

Hi MissHapp after all your good advice last night found your diary. Really enjoyed reading it as I so far seem to be mirroring your weight loss. If I loose what you have so far I will be very happy. Look forward to hearing more from you.

You don't have much of a gain after ur ups, do u? Looking great x

I seemed to have a huge jump after one weekend a while ago, then it seemed to settle down - I suspect it's down to my exercise on UDs but can't be sure. I noticed a bigger bounce after a weekend which included alcohol as well.

Back