From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Oh blast, so thanks to my blunder with the cup of tea and apple this morning I completely lost my appetite for the day. No lunch was consumed, so of course by the time I finally got home at about 6ish I was hank marvin! I've now managed to consume a whole packet of smoked salmon with a whole host of side dishes such as couscous and salad. And I am trying to avoid carbs! Then I found a hifi bar I'd forgotten about, so that's just gone down with a cup of tea, and I'm still hungry!!!

Grrr, not what I need on the evening before WI!!

I actually feel like I'm going to have a gain tomorrow, I mean I shouldn't as I've been quite good lately, but my work trousers felt soooo snug all day, and before half term they were starting to feel loose! :(

Oh well, whatever the scales say tomorrow I'll have to just deal with it, I'm NOT giving up!!!

Hope everyone is well, xxx

Tell them u thought fasting meant not a proper breakfast - apples aren't proper breakfasts and they know it!! Lol xx

Cai said:
Tell them u thought fasting meant not a proper breakfast - apples aren't proper breakfasts and they know it!! Lol xx

Hahaha! I wasn't even supposed to have the cup of tea, was under strict instructions to only have water, how I managed to forget is beyond me, goes to show how our morning routines are ingrained into us, I just flicked the kettle on without thinking and didn't actually realise what I'd done until I was brushing my teeth - well it was too late then!:) xxx

What's the matter with me, I can't stop thinking about food!!

I've always said my main problem is drink, but I'm not so sure now lol!!

I have managed to restrain myself to a certain extent, in terms that I've 'only' had 3 satsumas, they were pretty big ones though! Now drinking a herbal tea to cleanse the old pallet and take my mind off eating!!!

OH will be home in 45 minutes thank god, that'll distract me at least! :)

to be fair you will not be the first or last to forget to fast and then not say:rotflmao:

its standard practice to do 2 tests before doing making any sort of diagnosis, so if they come back raised they would be repeated:eek:

you may well get away with it cos you didn't eat a full english or anything xxx

I am often amazed at what interpretation patients can put on NBM, :8855::8855:

xxxxx

broadsbean said:
to be fair you will not be the first or last to forget to fast and then not say:rotflmao:

its standard practice to do 2 tests before doing making any sort of diagnosis, so if they come back raised they would be repeated:eek:

you may well get away with it cos you didn't eat a full english or anything xxx

I am often amazed at what interpretation patients can put on NBM, :8855::8855:

xxxxx

Thanks Mandy, I'm still embarrassed thinking about it!!! :D

Hope you have a fab day!! Xxxx

Right, off to WI in a moment, and if my home scales are anything to go by then I've definitely gained. :(. Which is really unfair, seeing as I have not had a drink at all in 10 whole days!!! I blame the lovely salmon I got lol, EE days clearly don't agree with me, so back to green I go as of tonight!! :)

Brrr, it's chilly out there, don't really fancy going back out there, but I guess I must. Would love to text my C saying I'm ill so I can stay in the warm, but I really must grow up and stop acting like a spoilt child when things don't go my way!! :D

Well report back later - hopefully my scales will be terribly wrong!! :) xxx

Right, that's that then, a 2.5 GAIN!! Did I mention I haven't had a drink in TEN WHOLE DAYS lol???!!

Oh well, I'm sure there are lots of reasons and I'm sure it can be rectified next week!

A least I hope so! Now for some tea, I'm starving!! :)

Hope you are all well, xxx

Gearing up for the last episode of Dallas with a nice cup of tea, oh the rock and roll lifestyle I lead!! :D

Ended up having plain boiled rice with a small pot of curry sauce from the chippy for my tea. Oh and a little fish cake to go with that! :). Still don't think I went over my syns for the day though, so that's ok. Going to make sure I follow the plan to the letter this week and am also going to write everything down, I thought I did that last week but as I say, EE clearly doesn't agree with me!

Going out for lunch on Saturday with OH and MIL as its her birthday, we are going to a harvester so I'll try and save some syns for that. And no alcohol! :)

Not prepared at all for my lessons tomorrow for some reason, I thought I had Y10s most of the day but looked at the wrong week, and it turns out I have my low-ish abilityY8 class in the morning, don't feel prepared for them, eeek!

Just 10 minutes til Dallas starts, woohoo! :D

Right, that's that then, a 2.5 GAIN!! Did I mention I haven't had a drink in TEN WHOLE DAYS lol???!!

Oh well, I'm sure there are lots of reasons and I'm sure it can be rectified next week!

A least I hope so! Now for some tea, I'm starving!! :)

Hope you are all well, xxx

Look at how far you've come though Emz!....you'll sort!
:thankyouthankyou: Personally you are an inspiration - it's the kind of 'if you can do it, so can I' thing.....anyway here's an emoticon of a cat:kitty: :D xxx

Look at how far you've come though Emz!....you'll sort!
:thankyouthankyou: Personally you are an inspiration - it's the kind of 'if you can do it, so can I' thing.....anyway here's an emoticon of a cat:kitty: :D xxx

Aaaw, thanks!! :). Don't think anyone has ever said I'm an inspiration before, you've made my day!! :D
Love the cat as well!! :) xxx

Another day nearer the weekend!! Which is going to be a challenge, what with the meal out with OH and MIL down the harvester on Saturday, and not drinking will be a challenge too lol!! :D

Had a pretty full on day, teaching 5 out of 5 lessons and then dealing with constant interruptions when naughty kids get sent to me to deal with!

Only had time for two apples at lunch, dammit, my good intentions of sitting down for lunch every day have already been scuppered!!

On a positive, my lovely charm bracelet charms arrived today off eBay, and my tutti frutti shellac gel nail varnish came as well. Oh and my retro brogues which I got for a bargain £7, it was like Christmas coming home to all those parcels!! :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening, xxx

Not a great start to the day!! Had to get up half an hour early, as my colleague and I agreed to go to school early and do some marking, but guess what, he is now half an hour late so we are not going to get anything done!! I stood outside in the cold for 20 minutes but have given up and gone back in, had a text which sounded like he's just got up so clearly he forgot all about it! Grrrrrr!!

Also my kettle has died so I couldn't even have my standard cup of tea this morning, I'm not happy!!

A least it's Friday, so that's something! :)

Very happy to report that the day got better lol! :)

Was not looking forward to my year 10 class at all, but my new seating plan worked wonders and they were like little angels for me!! Bless them, I do have some really sweet students after all! :)

But then.....I came home to find a message from my doctor, and guess what, I've got to go in for another blood test in two weeks time. Hmmmm....I wonder what happened there? It's almost like I ate before a fasting blood test and messed it up hahaha! No, seriously though, I'm already a bit nervous as I really don't like those damned needles (don't know if I have mentioned that haha).

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday evening so far!! :) xxx

At least this time you won't eat before it ha ha ha xx

Cai said:
At least this time you won't eat before it ha ha ha xx

Ha, no guarantee there, I've got a memory like a sieve!! :). Xx

Getting ready to meet MIL for lunch. Stomach is already churning with nerves, as I just don't know how it's going to go - will it me me under fire, or will it be immigrants, tax dodgers or just everyone in general? It's enough to drive you to drink, and I seriously am considering getting sloshed. I just can't cope with it otherwise!! :)

I will try and stick to soft drinks, but not making any promises. Today is 13 days since I've had a drink, so I want to keep going, but nerves and general embarrassment of being with someone who so loudly spouts such venom might just tip me over the edge!

Then again, last time we met up was pretty ok, I'm finally learning to sit quietly and not try and voice my opinion, which is hard for me, but at least it stops any awkward moments when I've clearly said something stupid and get 'that' look. Especially since my views are very liberal and I have nothing against foreigners!!! :D

Keep your fingers crossed I'll be able to resist the drink demons please!! :)

Back later! Xxx

Getting ready to meet MIL for lunch. Stomach is already churning with nerves, as I just don't know how it's going to go - will it me me under fire, or will it be immigrants, tax dodgers or just everyone in general? It's enough to drive you to drink, and I seriously am considering getting sloshed. I just can't cope with it otherwise!! :)

I will try and stick to soft drinks, but not making any promises. Today is 13 days since I've had a drink, so I want to keep going, but nerves and general embarrassment of being with someone who so loudly spouts such venom might just tip me over the edge!

Then again, last time we met up was pretty ok, I'm finally learning to sit quietly and not try and voice my opinion, which is hard for me, but at least it stops any awkward moments when I've clearly said something stupid and get 'that' look. Especially since my views are very liberal and I have nothing against foreigners!!! :D

Keep your fingers crossed I'll be able to resist the drink demons please!! :)

Back later! Xxx

Oh!!!! How thankful am I that my in-laws live 300 miles away and I don't get to see my MIL because the other half goes and visits with the kids once a year for a long weekend and with 5 cats I can't possibly leave them can I??!! :D:sign0151:...then they all come back home after one weekend complaining they're half starved and need Valium and alcohol and that's just the kids! ;D

My MIL is VERY MUCH into religion - and I mean in your face suffocating kind of into religion. Being a Northerner with a big gob I can't put up with it so either start asking challenging questions or start taking the p*ss.

Im going to be thinking of your today - have a few shorts....might put a fuzzy haze on it all :rotflmao: xxx

dacuckoo said:
Oh!!!! How thankful am I that my in-laws live 300 miles away and I don't get to see my MIL because the other half goes and visits with the kids once a year for a long weekend and with 5 cats I can't possibly leave them can I??!! :D:sign0151:...then they all come back home after one weekend complaining they're half starved and need Valium and alcohol and that's just the kids! ;D

My MIL is VERY MUCH into religion - and I mean in your face suffocating kind of into religion. Being a Northerner with a big gob I can't put up with it so either start asking challenging questions or start taking the p*ss.

Im going to be thinking of your today - have a few shorts....might put a fuzzy haze on it all :rotflmao: xxx

Haha, I'm exactly the same, I just can't sit there and listen to it, so, like you I start playing games and amuse myself by arguing points for the sake of it, asking silly questions or even blatantly challenge the stupid views, which I know will cause uproar but I can't help myself!! Today was a prime example, after spending at least an hour moaning loudly about anyone of a different creed or skin colour or nationality the subject of racism in football came up. The classic comment followed "well, of course I'm not racist, I don't understand how some people can be like that"!!!!!!!!! My eyes nearly fell out of my head, they went so wide lol!

Anyway, I 'only' had 3 pints of cider to numb the pain (didn't think of shorts, doh!) and overall am pleased I survived. Now for the fire on and a cup of tea....or another cider? Got the taste for it now, HELP!! :D

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday, xxx

Back