From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Hi Emz. I read through your diary and loved it. A few giggles and smiles.
You are doing really well. :D

Wow you got an allotment, that would be so cool. How is that going? Although it is really cold right now and very muddy hehe.

I find with rice and pasta meals, I fill up half the plate with veggies as I too feel because if I eat too much pasta and rice the weight shoots up... Plus horrible bloating.

I think it is weird in a way how everyone is very different. Someone with the same height and weight can be several sizes smaller. I am still trying to fit into size 26. But then when I lost weight with SW before when I was this weight I was already into size 24... That tends me make me feel fat.
When I was younger I used to be the same size as others but heavier ( I grow up slim). But not it seems reversed lol.

Anyway. :D Great chatting. I hope you don't mind if I pop in again too?

Hi Emz. I read through your diary and loved it. A few giggles and smiles.
You are doing really well. :D

Wow you got an allotment, that would be so cool. How is that going? Although it is really cold right now and very muddy hehe.

I find with rice and pasta meals, I fill up half the plate with veggies as I too feel because if I eat too much pasta and rice the weight shoots up... Plus horrible bloating.

I think it is weird in a way how everyone is very different. Someone with the same height and weight can be several sizes smaller. I am still trying to fit into size 26. But then when I lost weight with SW before when I was this weight I was already into size 24... That tends me make me feel fat.
When I was younger I used to be the same size as others but heavier ( I grow up slim). But not it seems reversed lol.

Anyway. :D Great chatting. I hope you don't mind if I pop in again too?

Hi hun, thanks for stopping by! And feel free to pop in whenever and please do comment and chat to me! :)

I know what you mean about the sizes, strangely enough I was lighter the last time I was in this size, I don't know if I'm perhaps carrying it differently this time or what is going on.

Have a lovely Saturday hun, speak soon! xx

Sounds like Friday was a great day for u :) I bet getting into those jeans felt amazing seeing the numbers on the scales lower is a fabulous feeling but it's amazing seeing the results in your clothes isn't it.

Have a lovely Saturday xx

Yeah, to be honest, I don't care what I weigh, as long as I am comfortable in what I wear and not unhealthy! I've always been heavier than I look so as long as I can buy 'normal' sizes I won't care what the scales say really! :)

Hope you have a lovely Saturday as well hun, I have done all my chores for today and am planning on a lovely quiet evening in with a DVD as OH is in London for a band. :) xx

Right - the wine bottle is open.

Disgracefully early, I know (but not as early as the old me would have started drinking to be fair) but I really fancied a glass. Feel a bit guilty really, but then again I haven't had hardly any syns this week and I also haven't had a drink for almost FOUR WEEKS (would have been tomorrow).

Therefore I am now posting an advance warning - drunken ramblings might ensue later on! :D

If you thought I make no sense when sober, you should see how my brain works when sozzled! ;)

Anyway, here's to a great evening everyone, enjoy whatever you get up to!! :D xxx

OK, I've had two glasses of red wine and as lovely as they were, I feel like that is enough.

I am sitting here in complete shock at realising this; I have never been one to turn down a drink, in fact I would be the last one standing at any party, but I am happy with just the two glasses, they had the desired effect, took the edge off and now I am happy to switch to a cup of tea.

Go me!! :D Have a great evening everyone! xx

Crikey, what a couple of days it's been. Had the two glasses of wine on Saturday and finished the bottle on Sunday along with a couple of little gins - not too bad or anything (decided to go for a bit of a flexi day in the end) so feel good about that.

Yesterday we (OH has a week off, meaning I get to see him in the evenings, yay!) went to see a comedian, which was a great laugh (luckily) and although we had a meal out before the show, I only had a jacket potato with beans and cheese so that was also good.

Then today I only managed 2 apples at work, far too busy to sit down and then I got roped into a meeting after work tomorrow meaning I won't make it to WI.

Oh well, I am determined to get my club 10 before Christmas so I will just have to make sure my loss is twice as big next week!! :)

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow, sorry I've been AWOL, it's just one of those weeks!! :D xxx

Was starting to worry!!!
Come back soon!! xx

Was starting to worry!!!
Come back soon!! xx

Thanks hun, I am totally cream crackered this evening, have already changed into my PJs and am seriously considering going to bed already - OH is having a little nap on sofa so he would not miss me lol!! :D xxx

Hey

Hope your okay. :)

Was wondering today where you had got too. Did you enjoy your wine??
Are there not any other groups you could go and get weighed at this week?

Have a good day tomorrow xx

Yeah, I'm fine, just such a busy week!! Unfortunately I can't go to any other meetings, as I don't drive and the only other one close to me is on a Wednesday morning, when I'm at work. I'm not too bothered though, as I am ready for bed already! Still at work, going into another meeting in a moment and hoping this one will be a good one, luckily we have such supportive parents at this school so most meetings are painless, even though they are long and I want to go home. ;)

Have a great week hun, xx

Hope this lack of posting of recent is due to being busy and not due to u not being able to make WI!!!

Come back come back we miss you!!! Xx

Hello! I'm back!! Well, back for a quick post, as I am still trying to get ready to catch the train to Leeds. OH is still in bed so I have a little time. :)

OMG this week has been a nightmare - lots of meetings at school, and as I knew I'll be away this weekend I've had to do all my marking etc in the evenings (much to OHs annoyance, as he's been off this week, but in a way it was good that he sees how much work I actually DO at home, as he seems to think being a teacher is dead simple and that we get loads of holidays and....no, that's enough, I'll stop ranting).

So I didn't make WI due to stupid meetings (god I'm glad my boss doesn't read this), but I have had a pretty good week anyway - my scales (which I accidentally found while standing on top of a stepladder reaching into the back of the top shelf of my wardrobe - I read somewhere that it is very important to have a good stretch every now and again you see, so I do try my best) say that I have lost 4lbs since my disastrous gain, so I am happy with that.

I'm not holding my breath for this weekend though, as no doubt plenty of cider will be consumed, but hey, this will be our first weekend away together since...well, since this time last year, incidentally, when we also went to Leeds to see a band and stayed the night. We really must try and plan in more activities like this!!

Anyway, I can hear movement from upstairs and should he come down to find me sitting on here I'll have undone all my jolly shouting about running late and getting his backside out of bed pronto! ;)

Have a lovely weekend everyone, and I promise I will catch up with everyone next week, when my life will be back to normal!! :D xxxx

Right, back from our weekend in Leeds, and OMG what a weekend. Lost count of how many ciders I've had, and as we also spent large amounts of time sitting around on trains I ended up having sandwiches and crisps as well. To be fair, it wasn't as bad as I had envisaged, but it wasn't good either! :D :D

Not to worry; OH is back at work tomorrow (so he won't be home in the evenings leading me astray lol) and I am determined to get myself the club 10 before Christmas, so I am back on plan 1000% tomorrow!!

Going to bed now, the mega train journey and all the stodgy bread has taken it out of me, plus I have to go to school early tomorrow to do some last minute marking so good night all, and speak tomorrow!! :)

Wow, I can't believe it, I have just had a sneaky peek and the scales are saying exactly the same as on Saturday morning!! They must be broken, there's no way I did not gain this weekend, with the amount of cider I had! I'm not moaning by the way, I am just stunned! :)

Back on plan fully now, have had fruit, a Mugshot and home made veggie bolognese today. Enjoying a lovely cup of tea now and am going to have one of my SW bars as a treat later (HEXB).

Was feeling so ill this morning, which I am sure was down to all the rubbish I have eaten this weekend - I am a real sucker for crisps, so since being on SW I just haven't had any (I find that easier than counting the syns, cos if I buy them I eat the lot) but this weekend alone I managed to scoff 3 bags!! Also, the amount of bread I had was just unreal, so no wonder the old tummy felt funny this morning.

OH is back at work now as well, which is great, as although I love having him home, he doesn't half mess up my evenings. Sitting on here is near impossible with him hanging over my shoulder, and watching my favourite shows is also a no-no. Men. They really do take up a lot of time! :)

Anyway, I am now going to watch a bit of said rubbish telly, enjoy another cup of tea and relax for a while whilst reading through a few diaries on here! :)

Have a great evening everyone! xxx

Glad to hear u had a lovely weekend hun and we all deserve a couple of day of as long as u jump straight back on that wagon.
X

Thanks hun! Yep, deffo straight back on the old wagon, I've even got 4 cans of cider in the fridge but have not touched them! Feeling very proud of myself! :D Might have to have just the one after WI on Wednesday - IF I've lost!! :)

Have a great evening hun, xxx

MissClumsy said:
Thanks hun! Yep, deffo straight back on the old wagon, I've even got 4 cans of cider in the fridge but have not touched them! Feeling very proud of myself! :D Might have to have just the one after WI on Wednesday - IF I've lost!! :)

Have a great evening hun, xxx

Now that is dedication for you not touching the cider! Lol :)
U have a good evening too xx

Back