From morbidly obese to 'just' overweight

frankied

Silver Member
Today I crossed over into the overweight category, really excited. I started with a BMI of 43.3 and after a 5st 9lb lost so far I'm now 29.8 . SO HAPPY I just had to share and shout about it! :party0049:

Fantastic !!

I remember years ago when I changed from morbidly obese to just obese (back in MO now!), being absolutely over the moon.

What a fantastic loss you've achieved xx

Well done. That's fantastic. My next interim target is to get into overweight category too. Just under a stone to go to get my bmi under 30.

frankied said:
Today I crossed over into the overweight category, really excited. I started with a BMI of 43.3 and after a 5st 9lb lost so far I'm now 29.8 . SO HAPPY I just had to share and shout about it! :party0049:

Yay!! Well done xx

Wow! Well done!! I remember when you first started your journey and you were dissappointed at what you thought was a slow weight loss, just goes to show how those pounds mount up! I am so pleased for you xx

Thanks everyone :)

Well done you. I too have crossed that line from obese to overweight and it feels fantastic. Next one is from overweight to normal. yippee.

Fabulous achievement!! See, slow and steady wins the race!!

That's fantastic what a great achievement well done :)

Back