From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Sorry to hear about work, think that is a really bad way to let you know. It would have sent me flying into the food, you did really well x

Sorry to hear about work, think that is a really bad way to let you know. It would have sent me flying into the food, you did really well x
thank you - I had a phone call after i wrote this and they've basically tried to 'dress it up' by saying they're giving me more work - great - but what do I get from that?! Argghh! Xx

Weigh in this morning an another pound off - pleasantly surprised by this as was really expecting a STS or gain. Out for H2B's birthday tomorrow so lots of drink and over to my mums for a takeaway sunday but might try to be good and have something like a balti rather than my usual paneer tikka masala!

Yesterday

Breakfast - alpen light summer fruits (hexb) coffee (hexa)

Lunch - this looks gross but was really good. Satay quorn chicken (6.5 syns for peanut butter) lettuce and overly spicy veggie cous cous (I mistook cayenne pepper for paprika - ouch!!)

image-2890658460.jpg

Dinner- Bfree wrap (hexb) filled with quorn tikka pieces, lettuce, tomato, grilled pepper, mint yoghurt served with broccoli, sweet potato chips and the grilled pepper that I couldn't fit in my wrap!

image-232844450.jpg

Was so surprised at how expensive those wraps were though!! I had to buy the fajita kit as there were no wraps on there own - £5.50?!?

Hexa: 1
Hexb: 2
Syns: 6.5
Calories: 1065

So I managed to stay on plan today, always something I struggle with when I'm not in work!

Was super lazy and had a lie in so no breakfast.

Walked down to a cafe for lunch and carried my godson on my shoulders (that's got to be body magic - he's not light!!)

Lunch - massively tempted by the fresh filled baguettes but went for a jacket potato with beans

Dinner - had a go at my own version of enchiladas using 2 Bfree wraps (hexb) but they got a bit too soggy and kind of fell apart. They were really nice though, filled them with veggies, roasted butternut squash and kidney beans, topped with 40g reduced fat cheddar (hexa)

image-3082884882.jpg

Hexa: 1
Hexb: 2
Syns: 1 (had a coffee at my friends house - not enough to count as hexa)

Calories: 1261

So I managed to stay on plan until we went out....

Breakfast was just coffee at the carboot sale

Lunch - mixed the leftover filling from the enchiladas the night before with pasta and oven baked with 40g RF cheddar and 30g goats cheese. Only had half so one hexa

Dinner - so bad but so worth it. Bruschetta with goats cheese and roasted peppers, pizza, shared a bottle of rose with H2B, glass of prosecco, shared a pitcher of sea breeze with H2B and then a berry cocktail - oops!!

And I have no shame in the fact that I'm off to tesco to make a stodgey breakfast!

Hexa: 2
Hexb: 0
Syns: 100000

Calories: a gazillion

Glad you found some wraps, woah that's pricey though. Peanut satay is an interesting idea actually, will have to find that a go. & well done on the loss.

Thank you! Yeah the selection they had at Tesco was limited so may try a bigger store...

So another appalling off the wagon day yesterday....

3 quorn sausage sarnies (which involed 6 sausages and 6 slices of white bread, with ketchup and margarine!) a galaxy caramel bar and a small amount of paneer tikka masala, 2 poppadoms and pilau rice (couldn't manage much as still full from the sausage sarnies) but found room for the 2 pieces of pavlova - whoops!

Back on track today - did a shop yesterday so managed to get some healthy bits in for tea tonight. Think I'll be lucky for a loss or even STS this week - really need to stay on track on the weekends!

So another appalling off the wagon day yesterday.... 3 quorn sausage sarnies (which involed 6 sausages and 6 slices of white bread, with ketchup and margarine!) a galaxy caramel bar and a small amount of paneer tikka masala, 2 poppadoms and pilau rice (couldn't manage much as still full from the sausage sarnies) but found room for the 2 pieces of pavlova - whoops! Back on track today - did a shop yesterday so managed to get some healthy bits in for tea tonight. Think I'll be lucky for a loss or even STS this week - really need to stay on track on the weekends!

Pavlova - yum!! Hope your day is better and more on track x

Back on the wagon yesterday J

Breakfast : Alpen Light Summer Fruits (HexB) Coffee throughout the day (HexA)

Lunch: Leftover Satay Quorn from last week, with 72g of brown ride and lettuce (Peanut butter – 6.5 syns)

Dinner: Creamy Cajun quorn with lots of veggies and 105g brown rice. 73g of Philadelphia light in the sauce (HexA)

image-1430508294.jpg

Snack: 1/3 of H2B’s poppadom (approx 2 syns)

HexA: 2
HexB: 1
Syns: 8.5

Calories: 875

Fry up some onions and celery in fry light then add some garlic

Add whichever veggies you fancy (I had carrot, courgette, string beans) fry up until cooked, then add quorn chicken style pieces.

Once the quorn has cooked, add Cajun seasoning to taste (I like mine quite spicy so tend to add quite a bit) – mix the seasoning through and then add enough water so that the veg and quorn are just poking through the top of the water. Boil down until most of the liquid has reduced.

Take off the heat and stir through 73g phildelphia light (hexa) & serve!

Seriously need to start hiding my lunch overnight – for the second time this week my cats helped themselves to my lunch! Who knew cats liked quorn?!

Breakfast: Alpen light summer fruits (hexb) coffee (hexa) – really need to find something more exciting for breakfast!

Lunch : Wholewheat cous cous with spring onion, with lettuce, grilled pepper and lemon & balsamic quorn chicken style fillet (had to make another one as the cats helped themselves to the first one!)

IMG_2756.JPG

Dinner: Tikka quorn meatballs, with lettuce, grilled peppers and mint yoghurt in a Bfree wrap (Hexb), with sweet potato chips and roasted asparagus

IMG_2770.JPG

HexA: 1
HexB: 2
Syns: 0

Calories: 1063

Back