From one extreme to the other - food diary!

lol about the cat, mine may have been interested if there was cheese on the fillet but not lemon & balsamic, I may have to try that too. I find some quorn products need jazzing up. And tikka meatballs, love the sound of your dinner.

So glad I found your diary I have so many ideas to try.

Aww thank you :) glad I can be of help! I’ve got to be honest I wasn’t a huge fancy of the balsamic and lemon – was a bit tangy for me….! But definitely agree quorn can get a bit boring at times – think we’re having chilli for tea tonight but think I might spend today looking for some ‘marinades’ to try on quorn!

Today my cat ate my quorn tikka meatballs that I was going to have for lunch – he must have no taste buds as it was pretty spicy! Crazy animal….

Not much to report today! Got WI tomorrow and really not confident that I'll have a loss or even a STS!

Breakfast - alpen light (hexb) coffee (hexa)

Lunch - was meant to be leftover quorn tikka meatballs but the cat helped himself! So made a quorn chicken tikka fillet and sliced it, and put it into a Bfree wrap (hexb) with lettuce, grilled pepper, roasted asparagus and mint yoghurt

Dinner - veggie chilli with brown rice and 40g reduced fat cheddar (hexa) and added some fat free yoghurt after I took the photo to cool it down a bit!

image-4119505364.jpg

HexA: 2
HexB: 2
Syns: 0

Calories: 1073

down a bit!

Yummy day. Where are you leaving your leftovers for the cat to eat? Lol.

It's totally my own fault because I leave them on the side to cool down and go to bed an kind of forget to put them in the fridge (oops) so this little sod helps himself!

image-3098917263.jpg

Aww cute, what's his name? Are they left in a container with the lid on?
he's called bizzle (don't ask!) and we have a girl called Tinks but she's not bothered by human food so we know who the culprit is! What's yours called?? Well I left a tea towel over it because I was worried it would go all condensation-y if I put a lid on, but the little so and So can pull it off lol! So now I just cook earlier and put it in the fridge once it's cooled - lesson learnt!!

I always thought my cats weren't interested in 'human food' because we are vegetarian but by the sounds of your cat that isn't the case x

he's called bizzle (don't ask!) and we have a girl called Tinks but she's not bothered by human food so we know who the culprit is! What's yours called?? Well I left a tea towel over it because I was worried it would go all condensation-y if I put a lid on, but the little so and So can pull it off lol! So now I just cook earlier and put it in the fridge once it's cooled - lesson learnt!!

Sounds like a character. :)

My cat was called Oliver, he died 3 weeks ago today, I'm still getting used to my flat without him, had him since I was 8, nearly 19 years so I'm still struggling with it at the moment.

I thought the same ie veggies, Oliver used to eat crisps, yogurt, cheese, few times he nicked vegetables & pasta off my plate & ate it, very funny.

I always thought my cats weren't interested in 'human food' because we are vegetarian but by the sounds of your cat that isn't the case x

I think he's just a bit of a greedy guts. Caught him eating a Linda Mccartney Sausage before (one that I couldn't finish from my breakfast) - pooped myself at first as I thought it was a mouse or something until I looked closer! x

Sounds like a character. :)

My cat was called Oliver, he died 3 weeks ago today, I'm still getting used to my flat without him, had him since I was 8, nearly 19 years so I'm still struggling with it at the moment.

I thought the same ie veggies, Oliver used to eat crisps, yogurt, cheese, few times he nicked vegetables & pasta off my plate & ate it, very funny.

Awww no I'm so sorry to hear that :( sounds like he had a nice long life! They're such funny animals.. vegetables? that's mad! x

I think he's just a bit of a greedy guts. Caught him eating a Linda Mccartney Sausage before (one that I couldn't finish from my breakfast) - pooped myself at first as I thought it was a mouse or something until I looked closer! x
that made me laugh and cheered me up x

Whoop! Another 1lb off this morning. I know a pound is still a good loss (especially after I wasn’t expecting a loss at all!) but still wish it was coming off quicker. (Don’t we all?!)

Breakfast: Alpen Light Jaffa Cake (HexB) Coffee (HexA)

Lunch: Leftover veggie chilli with brown rice

IMG_2798.JPG
Dinner: This was so good but felt really naughty! Home made ‘kebab’ – WW wholemeal pitta (HexB), filled with lettuce, tomato, quorn meatballs sliced, fried onions and peppers, with home made (syn free) BBQ sauce and mint yoghurt sauce, served with Tesco Healthy Living coleslaw (50g – so roughly 1.25 syns), the other half of the tomato topped with BBQ sauce, home made chips topped with 40g RF cheddar (HexA) (some was in the kebab too!) & a Mullerlight goodies lemon meringue yoghurt (2.5 syns)

HexA: 2
HexB: 2
Syns: 3.75 (round it up to 4)

Calories: 1386

Updating tonight because I know I'll forget tomorrow!

Breakfast : alpen light Jaffa cake (Hexb) coffee (hexa)

Lunch : marinated a quorn chicken breast in te homemade BBQ sauce from yesterday, cooked it and served it with wholewheat cous cous, a spring onions and tomatoes

Dinner : stodgy friday dinner - a mountain of spaghetti with penne arrabiatta (chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, balsamic vinegar, carrots, onions and peppers) topped with 40g RF cheddar (hexa). 1 x miller light goodie (2.5 syns)

Hexa: 2
Hexb: 1
Syns: 2.5

Calories: unknown (didn't weigh my pasta, so no idea, but probably a lot!!)

Back