From one extreme to the other - food diary!

So finally hit my 5 and a half stone!! Whoop!!!

Need to find the sticker to update my sig….

Went out for my friend’s birthday last night and had a lovely night – haven’t seen her for years and it’s just like old times. But food wise I was soooo naughty oops!!

Breakfast: 2 x oranges, 1 coffee (0.5)

Lunch: Wholemeal thin (hexb), with quark, tomato chutney, tomato and quorn roast beef, aldi cheese curls (3) and an orange

Dinner: LOOK AWAY NOW….

So we went to Bills – oh my gosh the cheesey, saturdated fatty goodness nommmmm

Starters: Crumbed halloumi sticks
Mains: Halloumi burger with skin on fried
Desert: a lemon meringue cheesecake thing which was DEE-LISH
Washed down with pink lemonade

So so so so good

Hen party on Friday which will mean drinks (and ultimately chips on the way home)
So must be super good between now and then and over the weekend!

2lbs down well done
So that's only 17lbs to target. You will defo have it by the wedding. Don't be stressing about the move. I know its tough. But a few weeks paying both places wont be the end of the world, I know it will be tough for a few weeks but in the long run it will be better for you both when ye are both settled into Leicester. I know how hard it can be being apart from OH but if I can manage 3 months you can xx

2lbs down well done
So that's only 17lbs to target. You will defo have it by the wedding. Don't be stressing about the move. I know its tough. But a few weeks paying both places wont be the end of the world, I know it will be tough for a few weeks but in the long run it will be better for you both when ye are both settled into Leicester. I know how hard it can be being apart from OH but if I can manage 3 months you can xx

Thanks hun! 17lbs feels doable now so am feeling more focused. Yeah I'm not too worried about being apart from him for a few weeks (love him dearly but I'm super independant) I just dread to think what he's oing to live off food wise (chippy everyday probably!) I'll go up there to meet him and be like "Who ate my fiance?!" LOL!

Back on track yesterday - think my body may be getting used to drinking all this water now - I'm peeing a little less. However TOTM is decided to rear its ugly head - no idea why though as I've carried over my pill - nasty mother nature!!
Anyway - back onto food rather than my ovaries.
Breakfast: Orange, Coffee (0.5)
Lunch: Wholemeal thin (hexB), quark, tomato chutney, tomato and quorn roast beef, with an orange and french fries (4.5)
Dinner: Mayflower curry (4) with no rice, just quorn chicken, onions, carrots and peppers
Syns: 9
Minis – I need some ideas. I brought kale for the first time the other day and no idea what to do with it or have it with? Is it nice? I’ve never tried it before!

Food today

Breakfast: orange and coffee (0.5)

Lunch: same as yesterday sarnie wise (hexb) with an orange and aldi monster munch (4.5)

Dinner; quorn and lentil bolognaise with no spaghetti topped with 40g RF cheddar (hexa)
image.jpeg

Syns: 5

In other news my ear is starting to look like a cauliflower - VOM. I had a scab that I've kept picking and now my ear has gone mahoosive - DOUBLE VOM. It's all hot and itchy. VOM VOM VOM

Totally jinxed myself saying I'm not peeing as much - drank about 2.5L of water today and practically lived in the toilet. STILL no sign of my new contract for my new job - gettin super frustrated now as even my OH's contract for his new job has come through!!

Going to give them a call tomorrow I think.

Breakfast: orange and coffee (0.5)

Lunch: the usual sarnie (hexb) orange and French fries (4.5)

One chocolate chip (1)

Dinner: speedy vegetable creamy bake (kale, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots) with quark and RF cheese (hexa) and low fat quorn sausages with lighter than light mayo (1)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Syns: 7

I have two recipes I do with kale
Cottage pie.
Make the normal cottage pie mix with quorn and veggies, then top with a layer of steamed kale and then mash/
crispy kale
Place washed Kale on a oven sheet, add salt pepper and chilli flakes and spray with frylight, bake for 20 mins

Sorry I meant to reply to that yesterday bt got sidetracked. how did you find the kale?

I have two recipes I do with kale
Cottage pie.
Make the normal cottage pie mix with quorn and veggies, then top with a layer of steamed kale and then mash/
crispy kale
Place washed Kale on a oven sheet, add salt pepper and chilli flakes and spray with frylight, bake for 20 mins

Sorry I meant to reply to that yesterday bt got sidetracked. how did you find the kale?

Hmm a bit "meh" to be honest - but I don't think my bake had enough flavour in it. Will try that baked kale!

I have a thing about dairy and the substitutes are so high that I do my best yo eat more food with calcium in it. And that baked version isn't too bad. If you get it right its crispy. My friend uses low fat yoghurt mixed with some herbs to dip hers into. But I have them plain.

So this sums up Friday night

image.jpeg

Yes, that would be me in McDonald's with a receipt full of food (just for me) after an alcohol fuelled night out.

Had every intention of getting back on track yesterday - even had low fat quorn sausage sandwich in a wholemeal thin with an orange for breakfast, but we were up in Leicester again looking for houses. So after a tiring 3 hour drive up there, trecking around 4 houses - I was starving. We stopped for lunch at this cute little pub where I had a lemonade, veggie lasagne with garlic bread and chips. Then a coffee and chocolate on the way home. And then another chocolate bar when we got home followed by a huge take away from the Indian (korma, chips all sorts!).

Oops!! Back on track today to hopefully do some damage limitation for WI tomorrow!

But in other news we've put a small deposit on this little beauty - lets just hope my contract comes through soon!!

image.jpeg

Why it's on its side I don't know!

Hey love - sorry been super busy with work but just been catching up! Step away from the naughty food! 17lbs is not long away now and you can do it!! I hope you enjoyed the naughty stuff as its always so s*** when you have it but its not as good.

Little house looks lovely - when are you moving in? Exciting times ahead! xx

Hey love - sorry been super busy with work but just been catching up! Step away from the naughty food! 17lbs is not long away now and you can do it!! I hope you enjoyed the naughty stuff as its always so s*** when you have it but its not as good.

Little house looks lovely - when are you moving in? Exciting times ahead! xx

I know - in fairness the food was actually good for once - in all honesty though I couldhave done without the curry in the night as I was super stuffed from the lumch still but was of the mentality of "let's just rioght the whole day off and scoff as much as poss!" I threw the leftovers away the next day though which took all my strength haha!

Still not sure as we are waiting for my contract still - eurgh! It's pretty sweet inside, it'll be perfect for 6 months until stuff (hopefully) goes through with buying the other house! xx

Back on track yesterday – woke up feeling pretty pants so hd to waste a syn on lemsip – blurgh.
But went to the new “City Maze” in Cardiff last night – was so much fun and definitely recommend doing it if you have one near you. You basically get locked in a room and have an hour to solve the clues and get out – we went about 40 seconds over but still managed to get out! Yay!!
Food wise…
Brunch: leftover vegetable chese bake (hexa) with 2 quorn burgers (1) and 1 tablespoons of lighter than light mayo (1) lemsip (1)
Dinner: jacket potato with beans and lighter than light mayo (1)
Fingers crossed the damage isn’t too bad for WI later!

Hey lovely, how are you feeling today? The City Maze sounds so good! I must make a mental note of that and do it. Good luck with your WI, I'm due one tonight too so all fingers and toes crossed for both of us.

Oh and the house looks so cute!! I bet you're excited huh! xx

Back