From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Hey lovely, how are you feeling today? The City Maze sounds so good! I must make a mental note of that and do it. Good luck with your WI, I'm due one tonight too so all fingers and toes crossed for both of us.

Oh and the house looks so cute!! I bet you're excited huh! xx

Thanks hun! Feeling ok - just nervous about later. Yes you definitely have to do it - so much fun! Fingers crossed for the both of us - will pop over to your diary and say hi now :) xxx

Hey hun, 1lb isn't bad, is it....and you had your carbloaded evening haha! So I'm sure you'll be just fine carrying on today. Wow, you've handed in your notice, that's a really big deal, I bet you're nervous and excited. How long have you got on it?

Yeah - I'm ok with a 1lb loss - hoping to get 2lb off this week! Yeah I'm super nervous - I love my job and really get on with the people but it's time for a change. Only a month so not long to go at all! Eeek!

So I binged - AGAIN

Went out for dinner last night with my parents (last minute unplaned) - more veggie lasagne with chips, ealr grey creme brulee and a glass of rose. OOPS. Back on it today (again).

So for those who have read my previous ramblings will know that a few weeks ago I had a falling out with my brother’s girlfriend. It has caused a lot of awkwardness between my family as it means that we’ve they’ve had to arrange to see me and my brother separately to avoid any awkwardness. Last night my parents were trying to push me to be the bigger person and offer an olive branch – which I’ve decided to do, but am still being stubborn in the fact that I feel I need to get my point across. So have text my brother asking if he wants to come over for a chat as I think it’ll be better for me to speak to him – she’s a very “victim”-y stype of person so anything negative I say will be taken as an attack against her.

Will see how it goes!!

So my brother came over last night to discuss everything - to be honest it wound me up more as his GF thinks she has done nothing wrong and that she is the victim. I explained that her lack of empathy for anyone elses situation or view point is coming across as selfish. In fairness my brother agreed but I think he's too intimidated by her to tell her what needs to be said. Hey ho.... I said to him that if she wants to move forward I'm happy for her to text me but still no text. If I don't hear anything from her I'm just going to have to assume she doesn't want to move forward which will cause no end of awkwardness for my family and how can anyone inspect me to invite her to our wedding if she refuses to speak to me?! I've text him asking how it went last night when he spoke to her so we shall see....

Anyway – FINALLY back on track food wise.
Breakfast: Orange & coffee (0.5)
Snack: aldi cheese curls (3)
Lunch: Wholemeal roll (hexb) with quark and tomato chutney (had no fillings in the fridge lol!), more aldi cheese curls (3) and an orange
Dinner: Mayflower curry (with quark to make it a bit creamier) with quorn chicken and lots and lots of speed food (4)

Syns: 10.5

Hopefully all gets sorted with your bro gf. She sounds impossible.

Are you not sick of Oranges yet :roofles::rotflmao:

I'm actually as bad with watermelon at the minute eating it with everymeal (well the on plan ones anyway - falling off the wagon slightly, my stomachs al bloated and im waiting for star week to rear its ugly head and im like well im bloated anyway, i may as well eat that extra choc bar or that tube of pringles :oops::oops:

Hopefully all gets sorted with your bro gf. She sounds impossible.

Are you not sick of Oranges yet :roofles::rotflmao:

I'm actually as bad with watermelon at the minute eating it with everymeal (well the on plan ones anyway - falling off the wagon slightly, my stomachs al bloated and im waiting for star week to rear its ugly head and im like well im bloated anyway, i may as well eat that extra choc bar or that tube of pringles :oops::oops:

Honestly shes a nightmare - shes only 2 years younger than me but about 10 years younger than me mentally! My bro just rang me and basically said she sees what she did to upset me but I still upset her... *bangs head against wall* So we have "agreed to disagree". meh. still hate her. So mature aren't I hahaha!

Hahaha nooooo I've only cut down a bit as they're super expensive at the rate I was going through them!!!! Aww hun I know how you feel - my TOTM is all over the place at the moment and has come 5 days early but is still going?!? Your food always looks so good though!!

Yum food day today

Breakfast: orange & coffee (0.5)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (hexb), quark, with pepper roasted in garlic and chilli frylight and a Thai sweet chilli cod fillet (1.5) orange, aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: smokey bean chilli with 65g light mozzarella (hexa)

image.jpeg

Syns: 5

I really need to get better at taking photos of my food - always looks like slop lol!

Breakfast: orange and coffee (0.5)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (hexb) with quark, tomato chutney and low fat quorn sausages. An orange and aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: tofu curry - never used tofu before but think I need to squish more fluid out of it and fry it a bit more to make it crispy on the outside (might try it in the air fryer next time) drizzled with some mint yoghurt (0.5)
image.jpeg
Followed by a lemon mullerlight goodies (2.5) and some aldi monster claws to watch my film with (4.5)

Syns: 11

Back on track and had a lovely day. Cleaned the flat this morning then went to a local handmade market. Finished off the day with another escape room - this one was easier than last week and we managed to escape with 3 minutes to go!

Food;

Breakfast: scrambled egg with low fat quorn sausages and tomatoes

image.jpeg

Lunch : quorn burger (0.5) with tomato chutney and mozzarella (2.5) in a wholemeal roll (hexb)

image.jpeg

Followed by a mullerlight goodies (2.5)

Coffee (hexa)

Dinner: didn't feel like eating much so had an orange and another goodies (2.5)

image.jpeg

Syns: 8

Another random pic from my life - my Mum chose her Mother of the Bride outfit on Saturday!

2cdg9rb.png

In other news I'm dreading WI later - praying for a STS at most - eek!

Back