from pig to twig ;)

Today is a big day. After a very very hungry day yesterday i weighed today to see the damage & 12.13 exactly!!! Cannot believe it (i took photos haha) i actually did jump up & down lol. So happy! The 11s are in my sights next

12.12 today so 2lb off this week & i had a rubbish weekend food wise so happy with that. had chinese lol, was delish & was my first treat in months!

Well done, you're doing great! :)

out this weekend, to a pub for a meal. hoping to sts but its fine if i have a little gain as it will be my first gain so need to actually take that as me being able to enjoy a weekend off lol. i think i'm having pate for starter, steak for main & i dont ever have a dessert so not too bad really. maybe the endless wines i have but hey you only live once lol.

Been reading through this thread and seeing as I’m new to this site and SlimmingWorld (on my third week) thought I’d say hello, your doing Really well, im on -6lb loss so far, although feel really full and bloated at the moment as just had my lunch.. diet cola chicken with rice. Jeans felt comfortable round my waist this am but feel horrible now.... off to do some housework in a min so hopefully bloated belly will do down!

12.9 today. not bad considering i ate a whole pizza lol. want to get the next 13lb off so going to up my walking this week & see if it makes a difference.

i just tried the pineapple & kiwi muller light, yuk!! going to stick with vanilla & toffee lol

thank you. we walked for an hour tonight so will do the same tomorrow.

had a nice dinner of chicken chips & salad. im too full to have anything else today.

Back