from pig to twig ;)

tonight is chicken, mash & veg. i like weighing at home but i want to try the group. not sure what to do. think i'll decide later, its not until 7pm anyway

i left it although i might go in a few weeks if i need to. while i am doing well at home i'll save myself the fiver a week ;)

i paid off my holiday today, 14 weeks to go :) i was hoping to be in the 11s by then. hope i am :)

You might as well. I wasn't very good at doing it by myself but my will power is shocking haha. 11's is doable and I am sure you can do it!

We are waiting for the flights to be released to book our holiday for next year although we can't decide where to go this time. Where are you going? Might get some inspiration haha

we went to zante in july that was nice but my little boy was ill & ended up in hospital so not great lol. we are going to fuerteventura in december. we have a sea view room :) cannot wait! always wanted to go there so very happy that i get to go. we normally go to kefalonia, its stunning there. we got married there 15 years ago & have been back 10 times since. lovely island :)

Omg i weighed today as a boost before the weekend, 13.7!!!! Thats 4lb this week im gobsmacked! Im loving all the healthy foods i havent felt deprived at all its amazing that you can lose that much & eat loads of yummy food! Chuffed to bits ;)

So tonights dinner is sw chips & smash chicken, one tray is garlic & herb the other is spicy. They smell so nice cooking! Will update on the actual taste later. My kids are having it with pizza & i'll have salad as i've barely eaten any for a few days lol.

the chicken was so nice. my kids all loved it. my little boy isnt keen on sw chips though lol. i had loads of salad with mine it was really tasty :) going to have a bubble bath now ready for cold feet at 9 :)

Today im having spaghetti bolognese all of us are having the same but they will have garlic bread with theres. Its in the slow cooker & smells lovely. 2nd weigh in tomorrow, the weeks fly by. I am loving spaghetti hoops at the mo

dinner was lovely. i was really hungry today for some reason. got enough left for tomorrow so thats dinner sorted lol. going to walk mydog in a sec & then get organised for school tomorrow :)

official weigh in 13 stone 7lb :) -4lb this week. hoping for 2lb this week so i'm safely in the lower 13s :)

breakfast was scrambled egg, wm toast hexB, baked beans & 2 grilled tomatoes. lunch will be a muller light with fruit & dinner is jacket potato with beans & salad. using my hexA for cheese on the beans later ;) trying to up my water today, i barely drank any yesterday, not good!

todays food was spaghetti hoops on wm toast, lunch was lots of cut up fruit mixed with vanilla muller light. dinner is going to be egg chips & beans i think. hubby isnt home until half 6 & i'm hungry now!!

Back