From Plus size to Princess!!

Do you think its because I havent had any carbs today Destamia? This is my 3rd week & the first time I have felt properly hungry?

Maybe , but sometimes we get more hungry when we not satisfied with food we had. :) You will survive this evening but keep in mind - I made mistake of not eating before WI - and result was that at some point my weight just stop going down. because after I had my weight in I went home and eat for 2 days I was not eating as much - and then next week I was working my arse off to get loss again. No this week I have been eating more superfree and free foods - Im waiting for good weight loss this week - will never starve myself in sw again =)
You will be fine, eat lots of green stuff tomorrow , salad, fruit and enjoy yourself - all superfree will be gone by the time you go to class =)

Maybe , but sometimes we get more hungry when we not satisfied with food we had. :) You will survive this evening but keep in mind - I made mistake of not eating before WI - and result was that at some point my weight just stop going down. because after I had my weight in I went home and eat for 2 days I was not eating as much - and then next week I was working my arse off to get loss again. No this week I have been eating more superfree and free foods - Im waiting for good weight loss this week - will never starve myself in sw again =)
You will be fine, eat lots of green stuff tomorrow , salad, fruit and enjoy yourself - all superfree will be gone by the time you go to class =)

Thanks hun. Its such a difficult balance isnt it between eating too much & eating too little.

True that , but thats where SW is brilliant - my consultant keep telling us to eat more - have all syns- thats why they are and enjoy =) Lets enjoy together and keep losing weight - we can do it =)

True that , but thats where SW is brilliant - my consultant keep telling us to eat more - have all syns- thats why they are and enjoy =) Lets enjoy together and keep losing weight - we can do it =)

Youre soo right!!! I have to admit though I kind of would feel guilty eating much more. I need to get my head out of the 'how many calories' mode dont I

Yes you do, like destamia says you need to eat more fruit and yogurts in between meals if you are hungry, if you don't eat and you keep feeling hungry you will start snacking on rubbish and give up, we all have had the same feeling regarding will we lose if we dont eat. you and destamia will have a good loss on Saturday.

will keep you posted regarding tilly x

Hello! Hoping I can join too? I have about 6.5 stone lose over all, I've lost 1.5 already so just have under 5 now. It's a long road ahead but I'm on the way!! Good luck to everyone else. xx

Welcome kally, well done on your loss so far, the more the merrier, I am more determined to do it this time,x

Welcome Kally, great to have another princess on board

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Can I come and be in your gang too please?! I joined SW nearly 4 weeks ago and weighed in at a porky 20st 2lbs. I've shifted 11lbs but it's coming off at a much slower rate than in the past. I'm trying to be patient!

It was my Mum's birthday yesterday and we went out to eat last night. We had THE BEST meal out we've had for a long time and I didn't even attempt to count syns. Add that to the Indian takeaway we had the night before and I'm a little concerned about weigh in on Monday! I'm attempting my first SE day today but I'm not feeling very imaginative with what to eat!

Can I come and be in your gang too please?! I joined SW nearly 4 weeks ago and weighed in at a porky 20st 2lbs. I've shifted 11lbs but it's coming off at a much slower rate than in the past. I'm trying to be patient!

It was my Mum's birthday yesterday and we went out to eat last night. We had THE BEST meal out we've had for a long time and I didn't even attempt to count syns. Add that to the Indian takeaway we had the night before and I'm a little concerned about weigh in on Monday! I'm attempting my first SE day today but I'm not feeling very imaginative with what to eat!

welcome catralense!!! The more the merrier!!! You've done amazing on what you have lost so far!!! I wouldn't have even attempted to count the syns on last nights meal either. The main thing was you had a good time so just draw a line & get back on plan & you'll be fine hun x

Welcome to all =)

I have big weight in tomorrow - expecting a nice loss =) Excited ..

Good luck!!! I'm weighing in tomorrow morning too....eeeeeek

Hello! Hoping I can join too? I have about 6.5 stone lose over all, I've lost 1.5 already so just have under 5 now. It's a long road ahead but I'm on the way!! Good luck to everyone else. xx

Welcome to you both, look forward to chatting with you :) x

Welcome to all =)

I have big weight in tomorrow - expecting a nice loss =) Excited ..

Good luck!!! I'm weighing in tomorrow morning too....eeeeeek

Good luck ladies! Hope you both do really well :) x

Welcome to you both, look forward to chatting with you :) x

Good luck ladies! Hope you both do really well :) x

Thanks hun. Keep everything crossed coz I really really want to get into the 18's!!! Mid week I was sitting at 19 so I really hope I have lost a bit more.... Even 0.5lb more would do!!! Lol

Fingers crossed for you :) 0.5 off is a step in the right direction, but it would be fab to get into the 18s :)

Aww, thank you for the lovely warm welcome!

Good luck to those weighing in tomorrow - will keep everything crossed that you get the losses you're after.

Well, I went and joined my local gym (aaaarrgghh!). I've joined with my daughter as it'll be great to spend some time with just her. She's 14 and could do with some more Mummy time as the moment I think. So we're both having a gym induction tomorrow and hitting the dance studio for some Zumba on Wednesday evening. She'll be amazing at it I'm sure. I'll just be a prime example of too much flesh in motion but I don't care, lol!

Well, I went and joined my local gym (aaaarrgghh!). I've joined with my daughter as it'll be great to spend some time with just her. She's 14 and could do with some more Mummy time as the moment I think. So we're both having a gym induction tomorrow and hitting the dance studio for some Zumba on Wednesday evening. She'll be amazing at it I'm sure. I'll just be a prime example of too much flesh in motion but I don't care, lol!

Well done! Joining a gym is a big step, hope you enjoy the Zumba, I have heard good things about it. Just go for it and have fun :)

oh I love zumba =) sadly I can not join gym this month ( money is tight ) - but can not wait for next month to join gym again . You know what I love the most in gym - people come to speak to me , and telling me I look great and ask how and how much I have lose weight - What could be better ? :D
Going gym is hard at fist , fear but when you cross the line - its just pure joy / and very hard work / :)

Back