From pp back to discovery plan

Sammomto4

Hi guys anyone doing the old plan? Starting ww pp over a year ago lost hardly anything seemed to maintain :-( so bk on old plan from Monday? Was at goal on
Old plan but since had my 4th child. Finding the fruit hard as had to be pointed on the old plan. Anyone got good weight losses on the discover plan. Could do with a ww buddy who does discovery plan x

Hey Hun

I'm doing DP just could get my head around PP so stuck with what I know best :) of you need a buddy I'm happy to buddy up :) what are your stats can't see as I'm on my phone:-/ xx

Hi only starting tommorow have been doing pp. not sure how u put ur stats on? As using my iPhone . Do u think I would get away with eating a but if fruit and not pointing it, I have heard some ppl do this and still loose, as eating the fruit u still won't have as much points as u would on pro points . X

Sammomto4 said:
Hi only starting tommorow have been doing pp. not sure how u put ur stats on? As using my iPhone . Do u think I would get away with eating a but if fruit and not pointing it, I have heard some ppl do this and still loose, as eating the fruit u still won't have as much points as u would on pro points . X

:) sorry I meant what's your goals etc? Current weight etc :)

Errm it's a tricky one, personally I have a few things I don't count, I don't point my milk as I have so little in a max of two cups of tea it seems pointless but sometimes that's fine for some but not others! Have a play around with your food see what u can and can't do and what makes a difference :) xx

Yes, I am also following the discovery plan, it is so much better than pro points. Xx

Old WW

I started the pro points at the beginning of Jan 2012 and after 1 month I hadn't lost 1lb, even though I'd eaten so much fruit and veg really confused as to why this happened. Very disheartening as I'd managed to lose 9lb on the old ww point system but due to slacking I put it all back on and more :( so I gave up but now and eager to re start the old points system as found it much easier, only problem I have is I'm no Delia in the kitchen and find it a real stuggle to know what to eat and what goes with what, I really need someone to draw me up a weekly EASY plan for me to adhere to lol, any takers?? I to would love some buddies.
Teresa x;)

Gitto36 said:
I started the pro points at the beginning of Jan 2012 and after 1 month I hadn't lost 1lb, even though I'd eaten so much fruit and veg really confused as to why this happened. Very disheartening as I'd managed to lose 9lb on the old ww point system but due to slacking I put it all back on and more :( so I gave up but now and eager to re start the old points system as found it much easier, only problem I have is I'm no Delia in the kitchen and find it a real stuggle to know what to eat and what goes with what, I really need someone to draw me up a weekly EASY plan for me to adhere to lol, any takers?? I to would love some buddies.
Teresa x;)

It can be difficult to find things that suit u! :-s If u want ideas plenty of people on here have diaries I've got one :) feel free to look at mine may give you some ideas :) xx

Back