From the 10's into the 9's

Wattswife

Well I weighed in today and STS at 10st 2lbs. So close the 9's I can smell it! I am aiming for 9st 5lbs as my goal and I can really start to see that I will achieve this in the coming weeks. Anyone else in the 10's wanting to get into 9's? Or have you done it in which case tell us how!!

Hiya... im in the 10s and I soooo want to get into the 9s I need to get 8lbs off so im not as close as you are!! But im going headlong back into this diet as ive stayed the same for the last few months... I am pointing everything and going to the gym a lot more! last week I lost 2 1/2lbs and so im back on track!
:)

That's brilliant - was 10st 9 when I started (this time around) at end of July so it's very achievable xx

I got to 9st 7 for my wedding in August put back on 11 lbs when on honeymoon. Very annoying but for some reason I can't stop breaking my diet.
Even the motivation of getting into. Bridesmaid dress in 2 weeks isn't pushing me. Need motivation help

Even sticking to my diet I have gained 3 more pounds and I'm bridesmaid on Friday. I'll read run fat ***** run and I'm doing 45 min run started last week got in 3 days.

what is going wrong???

Well done everyone.. I am only just in the 10s currently at 10st 12lbs :( my lowest i can remember is being 10st 7lbs two years ago. Really wanna crack this once and for all n see that 9 on the scales!

I'm 10st 11lbs and would really like to get into the 9's. Like Katy above the lightest I remember being is 10st 7lbs about 3 years ago. I managed to get down to 10st 6.5lbs about 3 weeks ago but that was courtesy of a tummy bug and I've gained more as we were on holiday for 9 days so now I want to try really hard to get back on track. I've started going to Callanetics twice a week to tone up and I'm hoping to do better with my propoints than I have for a while. I'm finding it quite difficult to make meals that are really low point and I always seem to spend about 14 points on dinner which doesn't leave me much for the rest of the day. Does anybody have any good meal ideas that are tasty and low in propoints? x

I started 2 weeks ago on the WW diet at 10 stone 5 and today i was 9, 13 , so im happy with it so far, my goal is around 9 stone 6 hopefully il reach it before Christmas in time for the party dresses! :)

Weighed in at 10.4 this morning, getting close now. I want 14 in the next 7 weeks which will be the date of my final possible wedding dress fitting and fingers crossed 9.4lb!

candyqueen1 said:
I started 2 weeks ago on the WW diet at 10 stone 5 and today i was 9, 13 , so im happy with it so far, my goal is around 9 stone 6 hopefully il reach it before Christmas in time for the party dresses! :)

Wow that is really good loss for 2 weeks in a row! What sort of stuff have you been eating? I need tips lol.. One week i lose one week i dont :(

Yes in the tens defo want to be in the 9's, I seem to be osing and gaining the same few lbs for the past few weeks! Weigh in on tues and had a bad bad week so I prob be in a new thread! The 11's one I hope not!!!!

melissajayne83 said:
Weighed 10st 11.5lb this morning so 12lb until i see the 9s!! Hoping to do that before christmas :)

I'm the exact same weight!! Hoping to get to 9 st 7lb!! It's taking ages!! Lol

Soooo close 10.0.5 this morning. So lost 3lb this week. This is great except I didn't have dinner last night because I went to an event after work so not sure if

Back