From the 19's in APRIL to the 15's in MAY!

Brill that Fellyblop!!!! I always call you that in my head for some reason so take it as your new name!! Ha!! Bet your feeling and looking brill!! Well done again xxxx

Wow lise that really is amazing, well done you xxx

Thanks Chicklets!

Hey Flappy, Worst thing I ever saw was my tipsy mother on her wedding day a couple of years ago.....I walked into the toilets at the reception to hear my Mother and her best mate laughing their heads off....and the sight of my mum with her gorgeous Monsoon gown practically over her head showing her best mate her SPANX ( and her nether region)!!!!:eek::(:D

Rhian, Felly rocks!:D

Hi Lisa
I joined the week before you and then I had no computer so didn't log in for weeks, so was interested to see how you were doing, you have done amazingly! I am down 2 st 5lb and am also thrilled.
But on a serious note, it might be time for a more flattering login name..? Clearly it is no longer an accurate description!
Clare x

Hi Clare!

Thanks for your post!

You are doing amazingly well too! Your loss is fab!:):):):)

Hmmm, the Flopster is not the most flattering of names is it?!:D As soon as I registered it I knew I'd regret it! Garry (Fattothin) refers to me to as Floppy Belly....I don't know what is worse!:eek::D

Lisa xx

Back