From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Green and Extra Easy it's 2 syns for a 250g pouch, Red it's 16 xx

I'm glad you're back. You've been through a lot lately so don't be so hard on yourself. Going back to work was a tough ordeal and then working and looking after a family is hard work.

You did the right thing going to see the doc. If they've got the meds right now then things should start to improve. If they don't go back to see them.

PND is hard because noone can see what's going on so you don't get the help you need from family members. If you'd broken your arm people can see what your limitations are. You also have to remember that hubbie is a man so that makes him a bit simple :8855:

This place is great for talking about things. There's always someone who's either going through the same or has been through it. Half the things I talk about I wouldn't talk about with people I know but it just feels safe on here.

Welcome back :D

Hey sweetie

I find syns on here most of the time by searching minimins, or googling syns for.....

If in doubt I just ask on here and somebody knows

Just remember we are all here for you. Its your diary so put your feelings down, usually thats half the way to feeling better in itself, just sharing it :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaahhh!! I can never get a chance to get on this laptop these days because of my stupid husband doing his stupid masters and needing the stupid laptop all the time!!! :sigh: Sorry for not posting for a few days :(

Anyway....I'm pleased to say that i've stuck to the plan for the whole week :party0049: and I'm going to weigh in first thing in the morning!! :scale:

I've got the pre-weigh in nerves though and have convinced myself that i've not lost anything despite being 100% the whole week.

Does anyone else get like that?

I always feel like that. I still can't believe I can eat this much and keep losing weight! Even when I know I've been 100% all week I still get scared of the scales.

You'll be fine hun, good luck! xx

Well done!

That is an amazing loss!

:talk017:

And here is your 1/2 stone shiny!

0halfstone.jpg

Just copy and paste to your signature x

:( I can't seem to figure out how to copy and paste the shiney :confused:

I have right clicked on it, selected copy image then pasted onto my signature but nothing happens, then I've selected copy image url and nothing happens there either except the url address comes up on my signature. Can someone explain how to do it? I must be really thick :confused: :confused:

I think i have done it but don't know how to get it where I want it on my profile so i'll leave it how it is just now and when I get my next one i'll fiddle around with them.

I had such a bad day at work yesterday, found out someone has told the sister a blatant lie about me, and that a lot of my colleagues are annoyed because i've been given two set days a week and they're apparently having to work around me. I was so upset and was bawling my eyes out in the office. Don't get me wrong, I know that people talk about others behind their backs but it's the lie that I just can't get over and have asked for the person in question to be brought to the sisters office so I can have it out with her. I then spent the journey home from work wondering if I should drive straight to mcdonalds or just run my car off the road!! :cry:

I then tossed and turned all night long, was woken at 4am by my youngest boy so have been up since then and i'm just about to throw in the towel...not with the dieting as such, but just with life!!

Oh and to top it all off I got a letter from payroll regarding the money they overpaid me and they want it back over 2 years which would be £343 coming off my salary every month. Talk about kicking me when I'm down.

Thankfully though, i'm pleased to say that I didn't go off the rails or give into the temptation of stuffing my face as that would be just letting everyone win and i've decided i'm stronger than that!

Very well done on not stuffing your face after that day!

But, as you say, don't let them win on everything, what you eat is the one thing that you can control totally ;)

How on earth did they overpay you all that money?:(

Sounds like a pretty tough day, well done for resisting the urge to pig out! Resisting now will make you stronger for next time too. As you said, you are better and stronger than to let them beat you. Well done :) x

~Well done firstly on that fab loss :D and well done for not going off the rails. I would deal with the lie and ignore the rest. Hold that head high do your job and go home again sweetheart. These people obviously have nothing better to do, let them get on with it. You need set days with the little ones, what they do, or get aint your problem :bighug:

How on earth did they overpay that amount?? I would go back and say thats too much a month and it will have to be repaid over a longer period of time, their error at the end of the day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back