From unhappy to happy and hopefully pregnant

slimming-girl

Silver Member
I have decided to create a diary as i feel like it will keep me on the straight and narrow i have done so well and then had a massive blip and just cant get through day 1 and its really getting me down. I have only myself to blame but i cant continue anymore i have so many reasons to loose weight and i know this. The main one is to get preganat i have 5stone 7 pounds to loose to get into a healthy bmi i could aim for 10 stone 7 but that would mean 6 stone to loose and that just feels so demoralising :(... im looking for people to support me and il support them :eek:.... i pledge to post every day and every hour if need be ....

Reasons i want to have a healthy weight and healthy BMI..
Fertile body
Nice clothes
Healthy body
Comfortable
More sociable
Happy
Exercise easier
Pilates easier
Relaxed and smiley more
Adventures on impulse
Holiday body all year long
More fun
Radiant more

And so day 1 begins again :) il keep you updated. Plan plenty of water and distractions :) xx

Thanks mummy oxley so far so good having plenty of water and keeping my mind distracted, going to sort clothes later and try stuff on in size smaller take photos and so that everytime i think of food il be brought back to reality of why im doing this, well done on your 14 loss thats great :D xx

Bath and pyjamas on :) glass of water shrink shrink shrink :). Anyway my night is water and tv :)

Yipee day 2 begins and a great loss 4pounds :) must have been all the water I drank :) shrink shrink :) so that's 14 pound gone and my first stone :) since I started xx

A shake and a bar had so far and 4 pints of water :) I just want it all gone now :)

Good luck, you will have your baby in no time. I miscarried 4 times and January 2011 I gave up on trying for a baby as I couldn't go through the heart ache no more and I was already lucky enough to have my son. I was 14 stone, started Cambridge and was pregnant within 8 weeks and gave birth to a healthy little boy in November. wish you all the best xx

Thank you Dwyer, I don't know how soon I will catch on but hoping that the weight loss will help when I start, I have pcos but my cycles are regular. Fingers crossed I can shift it as soon as possible :) x

3.5 litres done and a cookie and cream tried it wasn't what I expected but it was edible :) :) x

Yippeeee day 3 is here feeling great another 2 pounds down :) thats 6 pounds so far this weeks restart so 16 pound in total wooo woo :D glass of water in hand and a shake to follow :D

Another day nearly done :-/ why am I thinking about food arghhhhh!! Must get through it I'm a few pound away from the 15s come on!!! X

Day 4 done a stayed the Same on the scales! We can't loose every day, just having my lemon meringue shake and had 2 pints of water skin feels nicer :) x

Lemon meringue ooh never heard if that one sounds scummy lol, I had a slip up yesterday went to Skegness or the day couldn't resist fish & chips feel so guilty about it & I've got WI tonight :(

It's the vanilla shake with a smidge of the sunshine orange in. My CDC told me about it. I also have choc with the summer berry flavour and it tastes like choc black forest. Anything to keep me going, it's amazing how much time food takes up so when your not eating its like what to do!! I hve struggled a little today but trying to hangs my habit of another day won't harm because it's obvious by my size that it's not just another day it's a whole lot of day lol lol... Was it damage limitation or all out bad food choices?dont worry it's nothing a day of SS won't fix! Gosh if I had to name and shame what I would demolish food wise right now I would be disgusted with myself ! :-0 x

Hi there and welcome back on your restart :) Hoping this first few days pass with ease, sounds like you're already in the swing on things, love the sound of the shakes you're mixing with the flavourings, sounds yummy :)

I lost weight a few yrs ago after being told we'd never conceive naturally and when we werent expecting it and i was halfway to goal i got pregnant, my lil girl is now 2 and here i am back to same weight i waswhen i conceived so half way there again :)

Ah that's great I really hope my weight loss will make it easy for me to catch on. Haven't tried so I don't know but I have pcos so the sooner I can start the better :) x

From what other people have said it does seem to have a massive benefit on PCOS. I dont have PCOS but i did get told i wasn't ovulating and had to lose weight before they could go down the assisted conception route, had to get my bmi under 35 and i never got there becoz we got pregnant naturally so it does happen. Hardest thing we had to overcome was to not stress about it and t was only after we were toldwe wouldnt get pregnant that we stopped worrying if that makes sense. It'll be interesting what happens when we start TTC number 2 at end of 2013 because i will be at healthy weight.

I also got told by my CWC that this diet actually increases fertility so fingers crossed!!!!

We shall see that's what's keeping me focused on the diet most days it keeps me from running to the shops for junk x

Another day bites the dust and the food demons continue to chew at me lol x

Back