From unhappy to happy and hopefully pregnant

TOM is driving me to the edge hahaha I've thought about food for 3 days nearly I'm drinking water like its going out of style hahaha x

Another day down another step closer to a healthy me :)..... So as always I spend time dwelling in food at TOM and I re read the Cambridge book and felt good and actually looked forward to the prospect of working through the steps when the time come.... Anyway I got to thinking about some of me beliefs/issues around weight and found that I look to reward myself on a weigh night? Why because it's what I've always done... Then I got to thinking if the urge really hit on weigh day I could do an ss plus day and still be in ketosis but still feel like I've rewarded myself.... Then I got to thinking some more about myself, I'm an all or nothing or I was if I wasn't doing sole source I was eating rubbish and I have never once tried dieting on Cambridge on a different step... I wondered why? I wondered if for so long I had done the eat rubbish do SS instead of thinking my head wasn't right for SS lets start at 1200 cals and work down gradually. My heads ok with SS at the moment but I have been given some food for thought. Weather I choose to take myself to goal with SS we shall see but I had a realisation that if it wasn't SS it can be a different step either way il loose.... Again another warped message in my head which has taken me sometime to battle out is that if I'm not SS I won't loose but that's scientifically impossible I realise that now. Anyway that's just my rambles ... Xx

How are you getting on? TOTM is a real pain in the bottom although ive generally found its the week after that my WI is affected. Sounds like with all your thinking your focussed on goal and thata a major part of success :) Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

The weekend days and whatever were TERRIBLE the food demon won and i gave in :( so day 1 again and i feel rubbish ! i hate these few days makes me down i feel like im in a viscious circle but i need to home in and i need to make some mini goals and targets :) Mini goals will be getting through each day, a day at a time. Targets as per signiture.

What i need to understand is that how i feel now is temporary, in a week il feel great and in 2 weeks il feel super and so on and so on i know what i need to do i just need to refocus. Im a carb junkie and i need to get real and see that the only person that can help me is ME :)

Gotta remember this is a lifestyle change too and these things do crop up but its how you deal with it and move on from it that makes the difference. We went away this weekend and i didnt stick with it, didnt go mad but certainly would not be in any form of ketosis. Hope the next few days back into ketosis go smoothly for you. Would be nice if you could bottle that ugh uncomfortable feeling for when you feel ready to stray in the future lol id have been slim yrs ago if that existed haha

Well day 1 done nice big juicy tick at the side of that :) feeling abit more I can do this :) x

You can do this :) Xx

Good morning feeling good had a shake done 30 minutes of Pilates. Might have a walk later. Made some targets in a book wrote my measurements down and I'm not getting weighed daily il go on the inch loss and clothes changes and just get weighed with my cdc. Sometimes getting weighed everyday can fuel a binge because you think yay I've lost loads or I've lost nothing I'm depressed let's eat. So banish the scales to once a week and focus on day by day. How's your journey ? X

Well so far so good today and ive done the ironing so its kept the mind very busy feeling abit more positive today :), hope everyone elses day is going good :)

Glad you've got through another day and things looking good. Are you doing anything nice this weekend to keep u occupied? xx

slimming-girl said:
Good morning feeling good had a shake done 30 minutes of Pilates. Might have a walk later. Made some targets in a book wrote my measurements down and I'm not getting weighed daily il go on the inch loss and clothes changes and just get weighed with my cdc. Sometimes getting weighed everyday can fuel a binge because you think yay I've lost loads or I've lost nothing I'm depressed let's eat. So banish the scales to once a week and focus on day by day. How's your journey ? X

Oh my god! Think this is me. Have become a bit obsessed with weighing myself every day and with losing 1-2lbs a day and if I don't I think why am I putting myself through this. I could be eating whatever I want!
Should do this too thanks x

Good morning all :) another day bites the dust the pilates 30 minutes done and not got weighed yipeee i measured and lost 1 inch between hips and waist yipee :). Hi nom yes i recommend avoidiing the scales, i am hoping it makes the journey easier for me :) x

Another day nearly done yipee have done my pilates feeling good. Weather is miserable so a nice night in front of tv :) hows everyone else doing x

5 inch lost in total so far and a total loss of 19 whoo whoo 2 pounds a way from 1 and 1/2 stone yipeee :)

Slimming girl- that is fantastic! Makes all the hard work worth it right! I think I'm going to set myself a mini goal of not going on the scales between weigh ins for at least a week!

It certainly does and not getting weighed has kept me on the straight and narrow :) a loss is a loss and keeps us going :) how are you both doing x

Yes it does get hard when the losses are less than anticipated but it does all add up!!!!! and then the clothes start falling off and wow that's a great boost :) Ok here aside from thing evil chest infection....feels like im drowning from the inside out

It sounds horrible but hats off to keeping as focused as you have. I just do my Pilates everyday ATM il look at light walking when I'm doing add a meal I don't want to deplete myself completely haha. I am having lots of baths and reading to keeping the mind occupied. X

Doesnt sound horrible atall, remember ive been on this regime for 6 months now so ive gotten used to it :) What's pilates like ive never tried it

Back