From unhappy to happy and hopefully pregnant

Pilates is great it's very good for abdomen and lengthening muscles. It's all stretching but it's hard lol sounds easy but a good hour of it and your muscles feel it. Wow 6 months your doing really well with it. I'm bathed and in pyjamas I've put lockdown on the house so it's shake and water water water :) x

sounds like a plan, im trying my best to stay awake long enough to watch Dr Who really feel rotten meep :(

I hope you managed to catch dr who :) I watched the film "gone" it was ok and it passed the evening, more importantly kept the food monster at bay :) x

Another 1/2 inch gone and another 30 minutes of Pilates done. Love not getting weighed its really keeping me motivated :) x

Nearing the end of another day :) bar and a cuppa, pjs and a film lined up :) x

Another 1 3/4 inch all over loss total 7 1/4 wow. Not getting weighed as the results of inch loss are spurring me on :) and I feel good. Il do my 30 minutes of Pilates :). Hope everyone else is doing good :) x

Wow that's brilliant inch loss, you must be feeling brilliant, have you noticed a lot of difference in your clothes now? Any nice plans for the week? xx

My plans consist of sticking to the diet lol my clothes feel loose but not loose enough for the size down :-/. If only time would move fast lol. Been looking at meal plans for pregnancy keeps me spurred on and makes me realise why I'm doing this x

Another day down and another inch lost total 8 1/4 weigh day tmz :) can't wait feeling fantastico :)

Another 3/4 lost that's 9 inch! Omfg! And I saw my CDC I now have lost a total of 1 stone 6 albeit due to silly cheats earlier on the journey I've lost the same few pounds so it was. 2 pound loss with CDC but the overall total 1 stone 6 or 20 pounds either way I am buzzing like a bee knowing I will be freeeee :) lol sorry morning delirium :). 30 minutes of Pilates done x

Another 3/4 inch gone so 9 3/4 all over! Wouldn't it be nice if it melted from the places we wanted it to melt from haha. Onwards and inwards I'm loving getting measured x

You are doing really keep on track. 6 years ago I did LL an lost 51/2 stone, 6 weeks after goal I fell pregnant my, daughter is now 5 and I back to my orginal weight pre LL as I have struggled to shift it again due to many different reason including no will power, illness, being lazey etc...

I now want to have a 2nd baby and every year I say next year and suddenly my daughter is 5 and I am going to have a massive gap between my children but if I do not loose some weigh I will not even attempt to get pregnant so a gap is better than no baby. Ideally I want to loose 6 stone but anything over 4 stone will be a bonus and I have given myself till next June to get healthy.

Trust me having a baby is the best motivation better than a holiday or a special event last time it kept me so focused I am hoping it will this time I am only on day 3 so have a long journey ahead.

Goodluck you can do it from experience cheating even a piece of cucumber will put you on a slippery slope staying 100% SS is alot easier even if it does not feel it at the time

Thank you mrs spinky :) this time I'm avoiding scales and measuring because a 1/4 inch loss is better than seeing the scales not moving and measuring doesn't upset my day :) lol. I posted on your diary I wondered how much you gained when preg having just come off a vlcd :). We can do this together, our body is our temple and we are caring for it by giving nutritious vits and minerals :) in the form of shakes and as I tell myself often its only me that can help me, not rubbish food not my husband ME :) x

How's your day been today slimming girl? Have you done anything nice? Almost another week over!!!!

Weeks been ok :) another 1/2 inch lost so that's 10 1/4 inch gone :) feeling good how's you? X

awol and dare not get on the scales :( day 1 AGAIN :( i feel like a broken record :O

day 1 nearly completed :)

Slimming girl it doesnt matter how many times you fall off, you should only be sorry when you stop getting back on track!!!

These things happen it's called life and you're going to have difficult times when you are at goal :) How have things been aside from diet, have you had a good few days? Hope it doesnt take too long for you to get back into ketosis

huggles xx

Ah thanks, last few days been good ive done housewife stuff ironing washing cleaning lol. Your right I'm still getting on the diet and that's what counts :) how are you feeling xx

Back