Frother

Smirky

Gold Member
Random question haha but does anyone know how to actually use one of these?? I brought one for my OH for xmas, after reading on here a few people have one got the aero.. something or other one i dunno im hopeless just click add to basket ha :p so any ideas on how to use the thing please? does milk have to be certain temp? what drinks to use to do it? basically a beginners lesson thankyou :) xxx

Aerolatte?? Just boil your milk etc and stick in coffee etc then put the Aerolatte in, right the way in and switch it on - simples ;)

Aerolatte?? Just boil your milk etc and stick in coffee etc then put the Aerolatte in, right the way in and switch it on - simples ;)

thats the one!!! thankyou!!! i knew it wasnt as difficult as the boyo was talking about "oh you need certain coffee... boil the milk to certain temps" .. im just gonna tell him straight... just stick the bloody thing in and see if it froths! hahaha :p

thankyou for your help hun! :D :D xxx

want one want one want one *trots to ebay*
:D

amazon hunny got it for £9 ;) gogogogo :p xxx

i got a coffe machine for christmas and it makes cappachino too,,really it a little pipe that you stick your container of milk into and heats it up and froths it too,,yum yum

Back