• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frothy Mug

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sarah Lou,

Have you tried it yet?

Sounds like it could make life that bit easier....

Love Mini xxx

Deb G

Silver Member
I had one - found it good with LL soups, but not the shakes. I just take my hand blender to work, but the whizzy mugs are great for long journeys in the car!

I used it today its on my desk, I used it for my vanilla shake, it was fine, it did not work very well when I added hot water, coffee and the shake, but the water may of been boiling hot and it went lumpy.

Sarah Lou x

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Good luck with this. I just couldn't get along with mine - there didn't seem to be enough power in it to mix all of the shake together.

Maybe you should try what I do Sarah lou when I'm making the shakes hot - I blend them first with a little cold water, pour it into my big mug then top up with hot water and stir. i add a little coffee and a sweetener to it to to recreate a latte feeling lol.

hope this helps - its certainly helping me. ;)

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
I'll dig it out of my desk drawer at work and give it another go. It created much amusement amongst my colleagues at the 'dud' i'd purchased, when I tried it before!