Step 1 Sole Source + Frozen Chocolate Velvet Tetra

tazyb

Just had this and it was amazing and it took 20mins to eat. They freeze really hard so had to leave it out for 45 mins before it got squigy around the edges. Have a big smile on my face and don't feel like i'm on a diet.

Amazeballs :D

glad you like the chocolate tetra shake. I like chocolate normally and ive seen others buy just chocolate at my meetings so thought id try it. It was the strongest, most sickening taste of chocolate ive ever had. I actually couldn't keep it down and felt so bad i went to bed and missed my last shake of the day.
think i'll stick to my favourite cappucino flavour, now thats delicious !!

oooo im sooo trying this tomorrow... sounds sooo yummy .... i really miss ice ream aswell haha... cant wait now lol x

Yummm just tried it sooo good... Just put half of mine in the freezer for one a day lol

I'm eating one right now! Delish.

I love the choc tetras frozen :) As far as I know you can't freeze normal shakes but the tetras are OK.

They do lose some but Its ok as an occasional "treat" or if you have a 4th pack x

I used to have a frozen tetra about 3 times a week :) And make crisps out of the soups a few times a week too. We were always told one pack a day was OK to "mess with" but the others had to be taken properly.

I had one most days tbh....with some summer berry jelly....:p x

slim2012 said:
I used to have a frozen tetra about 3 times a week :) And make crisps out of the soups a few times a week too. We were always told one pack a day was OK to "mess with" but the others had to be taken properly.

O wow how did u make crisps with the soup? I would like to try lol x

Hi, for the crisps you need a silicone liner.you make the soup with a bit of cold water so it's gloopy.put teaspoons of the mixture on the silicone liner and put in microwave for approx a minute, depending on your microwave.peel off silicone and do another batch.enjoy.

I just put my chocolate tetra in a cup, topped up with water and microwaved, it genuinly 100% tasted like a cadburys option hot chocolate :) x

This wasn't about the last time I did the cambridge! Fab idea! Does anyone know how to make the mousse jelly thing with water flavouring and tetra pack? I did it a few times but have completely forgotten the amounts! ? Was lush too!

I just put my chocolate tetra in a cup, topped up with water and microwaved, it genuinly 100% tasted like a cadburys option hot chocolate :) x

I've never added water always seemed to just put the carton in is that a better way x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back