Frozen grapes

It sounds like a bit of a funny one but I think they're so good I have to share them with you!

I went to a friend's one night (and she does some wonderful dinners) and after she presented frozen grapes and chocolate to dip them in. They were AMAZING! I have never tried anything like them before and have certainly never thought to freeze a bunch of grapes!

Now I eat them loads. I find they make a great snack in the evenings, after my dinner when I fancy something sweet. Plus a bunch of frozen grapes to munch on is of course FREE! A bit of a crunch and a bit juicy - a little alternative to icecreams.

Why don't you try mashing up a handfull of bananas and putting them into the freezer. Bananas have the same melting and freezing consistancy as ICE-CREAM, and they Taste great! when frozen out of the freezer: you'll be hard pressed to tell the difference! You could say--I can't believe it's not ice cream.:):)

They're just like 'mini sorbets' - you can easily bite them, but they do make your mouth a bit numb! Enjoy!!!

Thanks.

I've popped some in the freezer. Can't wait to try them.

Why don't you try mashing up a handfull of bananas and putting them into the freezer. Bananas have the same melting and freezing consistancy as ICE-CREAM, and they Taste great! when frozen out of the freezer: you'll be hard pressed to tell the difference! You could say--I can't believe it's not ice cream.:):)

Remember that mashed bananas are no longer free!! Sorry

I tried the frozen banana tonight. It was easy to cut the frozen banana into pieces and then mixed into tub of total 0% yoghurt with a squeeze of lime juice over the top. It made a large helping of delicious 'banana icecream'.

Frozen grapes are probably my favorite healthy snack. I have a huge sweet tooth, so I'm always looking for healthy choices for sweet snacks. I was tipped off to frozen grapes by a fellow co-worker.

Back