Frozen grapes

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
I've searched and haven't found the answer I am looking for.

How long do I freeze these for? If I take them out in the morning for work they'll have defrosted by my break time? Eeek though I'd live to try them!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The only way youll be able to keep them frozen for work is by putting then in one of those cool packs, just eat other fruit for work and save the grapes for watching tv with mmm delish

They probably wouldn't completely defrost though, surely? They'll be a bit crunchy and cold!

We'll soon find out tomorrow at break time. Xx

why frozen grapes?? is it just nice or does it become ss?? prob a stupid question lol

I freeze them because they keep better , they are delicious & most importantly my son can't find them & eat the whole bag in under 2 minutes !! Also added bonus of taking longer to eat !!

I like the fact it takes longer to eat. Night time and boredom are the week spots for me, so i freeze lots of fruit and yogurts for nibbling at.

So you actually eat frozen grapes? While they're still, well, frozen? I can feel my sensitive teeth complaining just thinking about it ;)

I tried them once but it gave me toothache and I didnt really like them, but dont let me put you off. Just give it a go and see, you may well love them

I read about frozen grapes on here last week and thought Ooo I must try those! Bought a bag of grapes over the weekend, totally forgot to put them in the freezer, now they are gone :( hubby to be and son ate them all :(

I have to say I wasn't entirely impressed by these :/ x

I love frozen grapes! Tried them for the first time while I was on holiday in Key Largo, along with frozen pineapple :drool: So yummy and all Free!

Princess_Stevie said:
I love frozen grapes! Tried them for the first time while I was on holiday in Key Largo, along with frozen pineapple :drool: So yummy and all Free!

Oooh frozen pineapple? Hmm x

Flibsey said:
I like frozen grapes, but they're not a patch on haribo lol.

Yep totally agree!!! Xxx

Oooh frozen pineapple? Hmm x

Give it a try! It's gorgeous.

Just kinda cut it into strips and freeze. The perfect Syn-Free "ice lolly" :drool:

Back