Frozen muller lights!!

Louise xx

Oh my gosh frozen muller light are amazing like ice cream and feel like a right treat!

I must be do easily please but really like them!!

All we need now is for summer to return... brrrr... it turned chilly yesterday here!

WOW! Yes please!!! Not really a sweet kinda person but this gotta feel like a treat... am heading to the freezer as I type!
C x

Does anyone know if this is available in the states? I also cannot find yogurt that does not contain added fructose (even the fat free). Is fat free Greek yogurt ok even if it has some carbohydrates?

As long as the carbohydrate is the naturally occuring milk sugar (lactose) present in all dairy produce, (and not something added by a manufacturer) then fat free greek yogurt is fine (in fact I get through at least half a tub-full everyday)

I just tried this with an ice cream maker! It makes them a froyo (frozen yog / whippy) consistency...I could probably make it more solid by popping it in the freezer for a while after but hey! Who can wait for that? Super yummy! Had mine with banana and two mini meringues. Going to try every flavour I can now! :D

I know it has dark choc sprinkles, but i bet the limited edition mint yoghurt is amazeballs frozen!

Does anyone know if this is available in the states? I also cannot find yogurt that does not contain added fructose (even the fat free). Is fat free Greek yogurt ok even if it has some carbohydrates?

Face total 0% Greek yogurt is great. Available in Costco too. My hubby and I actually switched to the Kirkland brand cos it was cheaper and just as nice :)

this is SUCH a great idea- mmmm frozen mullar lights- i wonder what frozen mullar rice would be like as I'm a fan of it warm!?!?

I'm a newbie here so looking forard to following you! x

hi
can you have muller lights on attack??
x

Sorry no muller rice....its carbs..... and they recommend natural yoghurt and add your own flavouring but I eat muller lights vanilla and toffee and lose but if I stall I'll have to stop eating them hope that helps x

Remember muller lights are full of sugar so you're better using fat and sugar free! X

Back