frozen shoulder

thelandlady

hiya, i am really fed up, i started with alot of pain in my upper arm and i cannot lift my arm up, i could nt sleep last night cos of the pain. anyone got any miracle cures please.

I had a frozen shoulder last year, it's just so painful. The only thing I can suggest is on a daily basis, rubbing ibuprofen gel all over your shoulder. Then gently do some exercises, lifting your arms as much as poss, swinging them from side to side & touching the celling, you won't be able to do these properly at first but eventually it will get better. Apparently you can have a frozen shoulder for 4 years:eek: Mine lasted about 12mths, I've still not got full movement in my left arm but the pain has gone.

Had something similar last year, those microwave heat packs (balls in a fleecy bag type thing) are helpful and provide some relief. Got mine from superdrug for about a fiver. Really hope you aren't suffering too bad. I have mine when my son was a week old- couldn't do a lot for him- thankfully i was staying at my mums for her help but i think it was a big factor in my pnd.

What is PND please ?

Back