frozen tetra

mils

Hi,

I've just had a frozen tetra for the first time and think that may be my saviour on this diet!

When it's frozen you get loads and it's really tasty...much more satisfying than drinking the tetra.

For anyone yet to try a tetra frozen I would definately recommend it and thanks to those who made the suggestion.
x

WHen ever i freeze mine they end up horrible! I get part of it all nice and ice creamy, but the rest is all kind of shards of ice, like kind of crystalised not nice at all. Where am i going wrong? I have tried freezing them all night, for a few hours.....same thing happens. I shake them well before hand.

I called hubbie around 3pm and asked him to put one in the freezer and then took it out about 3 hours later. It was quite soft in the middle but like icecream none the less maybe you are freezing them for too long.

Hope that helps

I chuck some tetras in the freezer the minute I come home from seeing my CDC and have them during the week. I make sure I get it out of the freezer about an hour before I want to eat it and I love scraping the melted stuff off the still frozen stuff - it lasts me hours...

H x

mmmm....sounds tasty!

Maybe I will try tommorrow night!

Mine have been in for a month or so - I had one and chucked it straight away.
Maybe thats where I've been going wrong.

Will give it another go

K xxx

I only either leave mine in overnight, and take out on the way to work and put in the fridge (about 7.30am) and by 12.30pm it is like creamy icecream. or if I am at home I pop in the freezer about 3 hours before I want to eat them, that way they are firmish round the outside and creamy in the middle...

HHmmmm just eaten mine about 1 hour ago, and baked cakes!!!

Love

Back