Frozen Tetras?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 27 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I read somewhere that it's ok to freeze a tetra pack.. do you just pop the whole carton in the freezer? Then what - just cut round the carton and eat it like a lollipop?

Pleeeeeeease someone share what you do, I just can't imagine it lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi Sarah

That's exactly what I do...but i microwave it for about 30 secs to soften it a bit and eat it with a spoon. Bear in mind you have to remove the tetra pak BEFORE putting it in microwave as it has metallic bits in it. It's kinda like sorbet rather than ice cream.

4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sarah

I used to pour mine into a bowl and take it out of the freezer about 30 mins before eating it

It takes AGES to eat and was yummy

Ails xx

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i used to put whole carton in freezer then take out 1/2 hr before i wanted to eat it, used to take me bout an hour to eat it :D

6. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOUNDS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will HAVE to give that a go, thanks everyone for replying! xx

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi Sarah,

When I am taking them for lunch to work, I pop in the freezer the nite before and take out on my way to work, then I pop it into the fridge in work (doesn't matter if you don't) then by 12ish or 1 o'clock it is either like really soft ice cream or like a icecreamy milkshake... fantastic!!

Love

8. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Mmmm I am quite literally salivating at the prospect of this haha can't wait to try it THANKS!

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    They are the best!!!!!!!!!!

I keep loads in the freezer, well, 7, and then have it for tea, take it out an hour before, OMG its so lush!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.