Frozen Tetras?

sarah5

I read somewhere that it's ok to freeze a tetra pack.. do you just pop the whole carton in the freezer? Then what - just cut round the carton and eat it like a lollipop?

Pleeeeeeease someone share what you do, I just can't imagine it lol!!

Hi Sarah

That's exactly what I do...but i microwave it for about 30 secs to soften it a bit and eat it with a spoon. Bear in mind you have to remove the tetra pak BEFORE putting it in microwave as it has metallic bits in it. It's kinda like sorbet rather than ice cream.

Hi Sarah

I used to pour mine into a bowl and take it out of the freezer about 30 mins before eating it

It takes AGES to eat and was yummy

Ails xx

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOUNDS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will HAVE to give that a go, thanks everyone for replying! xx

Hi Sarah,

When I am taking them for lunch to work, I pop in the freezer the nite before and take out on my way to work, then I pop it into the fridge in work (doesn't matter if you don't) then by 12ish or 1 o'clock it is either like really soft ice cream or like a icecreamy milkshake... fantastic!!

Love

Mmmm I am quite literally salivating at the prospect of this haha can't wait to try it THANKS!

They are the best!!!!!!!!!!

I keep loads in the freezer, well, 7, and then have it for tea, take it out an hour before, OMG its so lush!

Back