***frozen yet frivolous friday daily thread***

and bought lovely pair of boots

Thats me happy lol
I almost bought pair of boots today as well (if only didn't leave my purse in the office) Will be picking them up later on though cause they are simply perfect and of course no girl can have too much shoes.
That's my mind completely preoccupied with retail therapy - not even thinking about diet atm. Just imaging how well my boots will go with all my dresses (soon I hope)
xxx

Afternoon all.

Weight in done, 6lbs lost I think, I can't actually remember what it was exactly... how bad is that?

Well thank goodness that I appear to be getting into ketosis and cold is improving.
I am not technical but have just found out from IT support engineer that I haven't been properly connected to the system, so have lost some of my work - twice! Thankfully I have a good memory and will be able to do it again quickly, but it used to be this kind of experience that had me diving into the biscuit tin in the past.

I really like boots, I have close to 20 pairs, many never worn. Oh I will have fun when I lose weight!

Still peckish, think its time for a warming soup x

i love my boots, i must have about 15 pairs and they include 3 pair of uggs and another pair of uggs being shipped as i type ;) cant resist a bargain.
had to nip to my grans up the road this morning as my aunt had to go out and her heating has packed up (2nd time in 2 weeks) my mum was there so i left then got fone call could i go back as my mum had to leave, luckily aunt got back not long after but they still havent turned up to fix boiler, at first they said they couldnt come till tuesday but my gran is 90 and sat shivering with blankets and hot water bottles... not fun
went out to start my car up as it hadnt been touched since mon and it started straight away so at least something is working in this poxy weather :D

De-icing the inside of the car after doing the outside wasn't fun at all I must say!

Wish this snow and ice would bugger off.

lol @ mel :D :D

OMG boots are my ultimate weakness!!!!

Lancs.... I was tempted to get some more Uggs off the net but was worried about fakes? i got my last pair in Nov in vegas from an actual Ugg store very bargain'uss at £70 !!! nice cardi ones moss colour ohh im drooling lol but anyway to the point wanted tall sand uggs but might wait till next week was wary of online ugg stores?

hmmmm

lol @ mel :D :D

OMG boots are my ultimate weakness!!!!

Lancs.... I was tempted to get some more Uggs off the net but was worried about fakes? i got my last pair in Nov in vegas from an actual Ugg store very bargain'uss at £70 !!! nice cardi ones moss colour ohh im drooling lol but anyway to the point wanted tall sand uggs but might wait till next week was wary of online ugg stores?

hmmmm

Yeah, the same here. I've managed to get my uggs (tall camel) two years ago from the website and they are lush. Absolutely love them!!!
Can't remember the website though and wouldn't buy from any without recommendation. There are so many fake ones out there. Mine are still good for these season but will be on a look out for a bargain xxx

Hiya daily peeps,

I havent actually accomplished anything i wanted to so far today!
snow is a real pain, am totally fed up with it now, kids at home are winding each other up (and me too!) I just want everything to get back to normal!!
went out for a nice long walk with the dog earlier, but its getting cold again now.. expecting more rubbish snow over the weekend, ontop of the icy snow we already have... things arent looking good for a WI next week either! im just so glad I picked up 2 weeks worth of packs tuesday!

Diet wise im doing ok so far... promised myself I would be good today, after 2 days of naughtyness! scales gave me an ass kicking as well this morning. Its really hard when you miss an official WI, its almost like free reign to be bad!

Hope everyone is doing well today
xx

the 3 pairs of uggs i already have i found on ebay, luckily the seller was local so wet and looked at them first lol
the ones ive just ordered are the cardi ones, i found a site, it is an ugg site and my aunt got me to order some for her before xmas, they took about 2 weeks to arrive but they looked pretty kosher to me and just less than half the price, she loves them and wanted to order some more and came round to look thats how i ended up buying some as well lol
if you want the link for the site pm me and ill let you know, dont just wanna put it on here ;)

can wait for WI tomorrow shouldve been yesterday im struggling with the water today, its too cold :sigh:

I am having cravings for Nando's extra got grilled chicken.... HELP!

hahaha i have got home and posted on my thread that ive brought Uggs today my first ever pair lol chocolate brown ones.!! love them very pricey but a big treat to myself for my weight loss.

Next i will buy a new samsung camera dont need one just upgrade.!
These treats are keeping me going now.!

Ok website LANCSLASS which one please?? would like to save for the short grey ones.! lol

Well my quick trip to uni turned out to be an 8 hour one!! We were doing a lot more than I thought so I left home at 10 thinking I'll be back for lunch, and didn't leave uni until 5, went to buy a stick blender on the way home and only just got in. Just sitting down with an Oriental Soup now. It did mean that today hasn't been completely SS unfortunately :( Had a lunch break and we all went to the canteen so I got the chicken salad, left out the vinaigrette and stuff and had just the lettuce and chicken which was basically the SS+ or 810 dinner, so should be ok. Haven't drunk anything yet though, whoops!!

Where are the eskimos - I've got some snow I wanna sell them!

I'm freeeeeeeezing - oh the joys of ketosis, the ends of all my fingers are all wrinkly like I've been too long in the bath --- thought staying too long in the bath has been impossible as our pipes froze so we were unable to use the bath/shower till hubby sorted it today.

Dietwise day 4 is going well - had one pack up to now and I've done better than usual with the water - all going well.

This weather is just causing miseries now, what with frozen pipes (for Katie). My gas bill will be astronomical - I have never heated my home like this before.
Managed to get quite industrious this afternoon and to take my mind off my next food pack I carried on working till near 8pm.
Now its chill out time in front of the TV with my soaps etc.

Definitely need to get out but don't know what the weather will be like.
Have been so looking forward to a ballet on Sunday afternoon, appropriately its The Snow Queen , coffee and a foodpack (my friend will have a meal) and then a magic show in Soho at 7pm. Will any of this happen??
But I should not complain as London not in the awful condition that many of you experiencing x

4.5l of water down so far and 2 packs, off to have my mousse now

Just spent a lovely couple of hours snuggled up in bed under my duvet watching a couple of episodes of House --- I've only discovered this programme within the last couple of weeks (about 5 years late!) and I'm loving it.

Had all my shakes and now having another glass of water, just hoping that I don't spend all through the night going to the loo.

Re the weather, I can see the heating of the houses, the gas bills etc causing problems for a lot of people when they come in, not going to be good at all.

Back