Fruit intake

Hazeltree

Hello,

I need some help with my fruit intake - currently I am not eating nearly enough but the problem is I can't eat some of it so I was hoping for some suggestions:

Apples, Pears and Grapes make me bloated and I have a feeling Peach's & Nectarines will have the same effect because they contain the same cause of it as Apples and Pears
Any Oranges, Clementines, Plum and Pineapple give me reflux

I eat a banana a day and will have a glass of juice and could start eating melon once a day but I don't know what else to have.

Maybe they're giving you that reaction because your body's not used to it? Maybe integrate them slowly and eat them with other things, not on their own. Melons are a good idea, not too acidic. What about pears or mangoes?

Maybe they're giving you that reaction because your body's not used to it? Maybe integrate them slowly and eat them with other things, not on their own. Melons are a good idea, not too acidic. What about pears or mangoes?

These are reactions I have had after regularly eating them.

Mango's I might try though. I didn't think about my vegetable intake which would help make it up also.

Thanks anyway guys :)

The 5 a day is fruit AND veg so if you only have 2 fruit that you can eat boost it with a salad or extra veggies.

Back