+*+ FRUIT of the day +*+

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Apparently the more fruit you eat, the more you lose on SW.
so.. keep track of your fruit each day.
I'll start
so far today ive had
banana
watermelon
pineapple
grapes

Grapes and half a punnet of strawberries - i've been eating lots of fruit since starting the diet and feel so much better for it :)

*Grapes (tesco had an offer on, 2 500g punnets for £2.50 I think)!
*Frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants, black currants, black berries) swirled in with my fat free yoghurt to sweeten it.
*Frozen mango chunks in my water as ice cubes, then they turn into a snack for when I've finished the glass! :D
*Bananas.
*Cherry tomatoes cut up in pasta sauces.

I love it when they mark down the fruit and veg, it gives me the chance to try out something I wouldn't have bought at full price!

more melon

blueberries, banana and tomatoes.

I am quite surprised, I thought I would have had more than this (I am sure I normally do, or am I just deluding myself??!?) - this has really highlighted this issue for me. tomorrow I shall aim for more :)

good thread ...

blueberries, banana and tomatoes.

I am quite surprised, I thought I would have had more than this (I am sure I normally do, or am I just deluding myself??!?) - this has really highlighted this issue for me. tomorrow I shall aim for more :)

good thread ...

I thought that when I wrote mine down, but how much have you had? I ate a punnet of strawberries, punnet of blackberries and a sliced pack of melon.....when you put it into that terms it's actually quite alot, I think :D

I love it when they mark down the fruit and veg, it gives me the chance to try out something I wouldn't have bought at full price!

I'm never that lucky to catch it!! Do they usually do it about a certain time(ish)? I'd save a bomb if I managed to fathom out when :D

handful of grapes so far

Today (so far ...)

fruit: Blueberries and a banana with breakfast. Morning snack of satsuma and banana. a tomato with lunch -better than yesterday :rolleyes:

Oooh, can I count veg?? Or is it that a tomato is technically a fruit? lol

Adding mango to my day now.

Lol - a tomato is a fruit ;)

I do try and keep a tally of total F&V though - I aim for 6 each day ... this extra fruit will be helping too

ive not done well at all today, been really busy but will make sure to eat 3 pieces throught the rest of the night!

Back