+*+ FRUIT of the day +*+

I have had to make a bit of extra effort today, as I had run out of 0%, so missed out on my 2 breakfast fruit portions (as I had an omlette and beans instead)..

so I had an apple after lunch, and have picked on a banana and grapes through the afternoon. I picked some rhubarb from the plot earlier, so might use my B choice today on that ...

question!
I get really busy most days and dont get time to stop and eat dinner, so looking at this thread got me thinking. I love those little oranges, clementines etc and can easily demolish a bunch thru the day whilst talking to my customers so what i need to know is will this be ok to eat say 6 to 10 of these a day, that way im not missing out.

This morning I had mango, pineapple, strawberries and melon with an activa fat free yoghurt for breakfast and it was yum.

Forgot to add yesterday I had mango as well. Today I've not done too well and just had blueberries (although lots of them). I'm goign to go make a fruit salad to boost this up. This thread has made me so much more aware of my fruit intake :)

A banana and apple at breakfast, and raspberries and grapes this afternoon.

I wonder - does the dried fruit in a hot cross bun count !!! pmsl ...

Just chopped up a kiwi, 4 large strawberries and a handul of raspberries in my lullerlight choc with cinnamon....yummy :)

question!
I get really busy most days and dont get time to stop and eat dinner, so looking at this thread got me thinking. I love those little oranges, clementines etc and can easily demolish a bunch thru the day whilst talking to my customers so what i need to know is will this be ok to eat say 6 to 10 of these a day, that way im not missing out.

Hi mechmanuk, it won't do any harm eating 6 - 10 clementines a day. Just think you might get fed up with them after a while :D . A variety of fruit would be better (me thinks) ;)

Fruit for today for me: banana and pommegranate seeds with my wheetabix this morning, plum, 2 clementines, apple during the day

Back