Fruit teas

Caz can do it

Just wondered if you are aloud fruit teas and herbal teas on sole source?

Needing an added flavour but just want to check if I am aloud them?

Thanks

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

Yes

Thank you!

I don't mean to undermine Starlit_Cazza at all but you might want to double check this. I was told that fruit teas weren't acceptable, due to the sugar content, but other leaf teas (e.g. nettle, mint) are okay.

Rules changed June 2012. All tea is Allowed on all steps of Cambridge.

That's excellent - although I wonder why my counsellor wouldn't mention a change that was a year old! Anyway, I'm glad to hear it and thanks for the update.

That's okay. It's one that comes up regularly and apparently comes down to consultants not reading their email updates ;) if you check on the hardcore hotties thread on the team bit and do a search of the thread, there is a copy of an email on there somewhere from Cambridge HQ confirming it.

The only tea you can't have is tea granules (Whittards do a lot of these) and that is because they are basically sugar with flavorings rather than real tea!

Thanks

I found a great one from twinnings cranberry and raspberry its lovely and a great taste away from just water xx

Thanks

Twinnings do a great one cranberry and raspberry I've been drinking that and it tastes great xx

Back