Fruit

Yasmine

One last chance
On Days 4-7, what exactly are 3 small servings of fruit and are you to have this with your lipotrim shake? quite confused about this.

Its only if you have an insulin resistance problem you should eat them late in the day, otherwise have them as snacks.

I would stick to a serving of small handfull of grapes, small apple, tangerine etc.

Oh, so have them in between meals?

Kewl, so for example I could have them like this?

Breakfast
Fruit

Lunch
fruit

Dinner
Fruit

I can't wait for fruit! I love it!

I asked LT about fruit and they stressed it was up to 3 servings and a serving of grapes was about 8!!! Me I could eat a whole bunch of them!!!!!!! GI wise I was told pear was the best fruit to go for.

Good luck hun.

x

Oh my god, thats high for grapes, isnt it.

Thankfully I only have about 12 grapes at a time, I love them, definitely higher calories than the other fruits.

Just don't fall into the same habit as I and start nibbling on the dried fruits, they are sooooo addictive! :(

I asked LT about fruit and they stressed it was up to 3 servings and a serving of grapes was about 8!!! Me I could eat a whole bunch of them!!!!!!! GI wise I was told pear was the best fruit to go for.

Good luck hun.

x

Oh I see, thanks ;). Does it have to be a certain type of pear? I have Bosc pears at home and they're the large ones. They're 100 calories each. Maybe I could cut it in half and 1 of the halves at different times.

Just don't fall into the same habit as I and start nibbling on the dried fruits, they are sooooo addictive! :(

I'm not one for dried fruits. I prefer the fresh real thing. They're much higher in calories too. So I tend to avoid them. And they're too dry LMAO

Yeah, they're higher calories and quite sweet....good for me being a sweet-tooth, but not good for the diet! lol

Guys.....when can we have boiled eggs?????? They used to be my brekkie nearly every day and just two on their own, stopped me from being hungry until 1.00 p.m. With cereal and porridge, I was craving more carbs by 10.30 a.m. and as there are bread-rolls with cheese and ham in the canteen for us workers....I used to devour one of those and want more!!!!

WHAT?! WE COULD HAVE EGGS!?

It didn't say that on the sheet o_O

OMFG!!

Back