Fruitily good snack packs!

Legomom

Gold Member
Toddled off to asda today and was amazed at the rather good fruit snack packs in the chiller :) any 5 for £1.50 all in the 40-60 range so perfect pre packed handbag food! There was watermelon pineapple grapes apple carrots mandarins and some mixed ones :) also some really good larger pots for £1 with strawberries blueberries kiwi melon grape apple etc in varying combinations!

I liked these as I like to mix my fruit up but buying 3/4 big packs is expensive and they go off too quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Toddled off to asda today and was amazed at the rather good fruit snack packs in the chiller :) any 5 for £1.50 all in the 40-60 range so perfect pre packed handbag food! There was watermelon pineapple grapes apple carrots mandarins and some mixed ones :) also some really good larger pots for £1 with strawberries blueberries kiwi melon grape apple etc in varying combinations!

I liked these as I like to mix my fruit up but buying 3/4 big packs is expensive and they go off too quickly!

These are soooo good! I buy 15 packets a week (two a day). The apple bag has 46 calories and tastier than a dessert in my opinion! :)

The pineapple lolly is yum too! I'm fighting my daughter over them all week lol beats peeling a pineapple myself anyway! And I always forget how nice a crunchy red apple slice is! I seem to overlook them as boring but they are soooo nice!

Back