• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fruits of the Forest

I am not mad keen on FOF. It tasted a bit perfumey to me - but maybe thats just my tastebuds. I love fruit as well so I was disappointed as well.

I didn't really find it bland but didn't like it much the flavour was too artificial. Bit air freshnerish! Much prefer the strawberry myself. The toffee and walnut has a strong flavour if you like a strong taste. Toffee and Walnut is lovely hot too.

Dizzy x

blitz

Silver Member
Thanks dont fancy toffee and walnet cause not 2 of my favourite taste....the only trouble is ive got 4 sachets of Fruits of forest for the week i will be able to drink them but was worried if they all tasted similar. wouldnt get again tho.

I think the best way to have any of the shakes that your not mad keen on is with crushed ice and blended to make a kind of smoothie/milkshake. For some reason they all taste lovely to me what ever the flavour. :)

I love T&W...I have some FoF, but not too keen on them.....then again, I didnt like banana at the start either but love it now, so maybe its time to revisit FoF!

Just dont rule out ANY of the flavours....your taste buds will change over time and you will robably find you like some you didnt like and vice versa!

I like the FOF but mainly have the vanilla and turn it into a mousse, either with a bit of nutmeg on top (like egg custard) or with a bit of orange water flavouring (like cheesecake) ok with a little bit of imagination