Fruits of the Forest

I agree I didn't like it all.

Think I might be the only person though who can't stand the Vanilla one.

I am not mad keen on FOF. It tasted a bit perfumey to me - but maybe thats just my tastebuds. I love fruit as well so I was disappointed as well.

I didn't really find it bland but didn't like it much the flavour was too artificial. Bit air freshnerish! Much prefer the strawberry myself. The toffee and walnut has a strong flavour if you like a strong taste. Toffee and Walnut is lovely hot too.

Dizzy x

Thanks dont fancy toffee and walnet cause not 2 of my favourite taste....the only trouble is ive got 4 sachets of Fruits of forest for the week i will be able to drink them but was worried if they all tasted similar. wouldnt get again tho.

If you have berry water flavouring put a teaspoon of that with it.

Otherwise ring your counsellor and ask if you can swap to something you like.

I think the best way to have any of the shakes that your not mad keen on is with crushed ice and blended to make a kind of smoothie/milkshake. For some reason they all taste lovely to me what ever the flavour. :)

If you have berry water flavouring put a teaspoon of that with it.

Otherwise ring your counsellor and ask if you can swap to something you like.

I cant have any berry flavoruing until week 3 but when I got my 1st week supply I did get a few extra so will keep hold of one packet and try this in week 3 ,

thanks

I love T&W...I have some FoF, but not too keen on them.....then again, I didnt like banana at the start either but love it now, so maybe its time to revisit FoF!

Just dont rule out ANY of the flavours....your taste buds will change over time and you will robably find you like some you didnt like and vice versa!

I like the FOF but mainly have the vanilla and turn it into a mousse, either with a bit of nutmeg on top (like egg custard) or with a bit of orange water flavouring (like cheesecake) ok with a little bit of imagination

Back