Frumpy Mummy to Yummy Mummy

Safia

Gold Member
Thought I would start my diary today. Today was my last day on exante and all ready and raring to go on slim and save. Even sorted out what packs i will be having tomorrow, just need to decide on the protein meal as i will be doing the 3 meals plus meal x

Heya,

Hope you like Slim&Save enough to stick with it, be good to see how you progress :)

Good luck hun. You will do amazing Xx

Hi, good luck! Hope you love the packs as much as I do!

Hi everyone thanks for your lovely support x
Woke up with a banging headache so not good start but have taken some ibuprofen and its starting to away. Started off with the oatmeal cooked on the hob. I liked it at the beginning but towards the end started to feel a bit sick which i think is due to the sweetners x

Hey good luck :) Well done on already taking the first pack, I've never had an oatmeal cookie, I think I'll try it soon though :)

Hope you have a good day.

End of day 1 on slim and save and all i can say is so far so good and feel its something that i might even do till i hit target instead of my original plan of going back to slimming world after i lost a couple of stones. After my oatmeal i had the dark choc and coconut bar and it was so yummyyyyyyy. Lol i now understand why people get tempted to eat more than one bar but i didnt lol. For dinner i had the tomato chilli with 2 boiled eggs and broccoli. The chilli was ok but it felt a bit slimy and was a bit rich for me. Also u dont think i will have the vegetables tomorrow as i struggled to finish everything off so will just have the pack and some protein with it and if i feel hungry than i will boil up some veg or have some salad.
After day 1 this diet seems too good to be true because i am soo stuffed and really enjoyed my food instead of it being chore but only the scales will tell me the truth on wednesday i suppose x

Well done hun, great work for your first day :)

I usually keep my veg for if I feel s bit nibbly!

Have a great day x

Thanks Rebekah thats what i decided to do aswell with the veg but decided didnt need them x
I had the porridge this morning and it needs a few tweaks to make it eatable, it was ok but not sweet enough and also a bit grainy so will add sweetner in next time and see if it improves. I had my the lemon bar today and hated it so wont be ordering anymore after this order. I had the cottage pie and some protein and loved the cottage pie, might add some chilli next time as i love hot food but even without chilli it was lovely x
I am a daily weigher but only record my weekly weight but was a bit dismayed this morning when i put on half a lb but not too worried as i know my body is adjusting from exante x

Well done hunny

I love the cottage pie too, yummms :) cant wait to get some more!!

are you using the oatmeal or the porrdige?? porridge is in the silver pack and I find dosent need any sweetening, lovely and creamy.

Have a good weekend x

Hi Rebekah I have tried both the oatmeal and porridge. The oatmeal was like the powder baby food and the porridge was a bit powdery tasting and savory tasting to me. I will have to have them both again to know if in really like them but next time i think i will have to add sweetner into the porridge as i dont like things too sweet but found the porridge to savory for my taste. Today i had the red fruits shake and like it and found it a lot lighter than the exante shakes so wasnt as filling but i liked the nice fresh taste. I had the maple fruits and almond bar and found it was ok but need to have some more before i can make my mind up whether to reorder next time. I had the mushroom pasta and 2 boiled eggs for dinner and found the mushroom pasta way tooooooo salty and has given me indigestion! Such a shame i ordered 6 mushroom pasta's and only 3 cottage pies. Also the cottage pie was so much more filing then the mushroom pasta. Will have to wait over a month now before i can reorder but atleast by the end of the month i will definately know what i like or not x

I had the same when I first started ordered all sorts LOL I have loads of mushroom pasta n caffe latter shake which I hate!!

Mmm I love the red fruits n strawberry Yummy as puddings too

:) sounds like your doing ace xxx

Thanks Rebekah x
I had the banana shake this morning and it was ok but i put in less water and found it too rich. I had the vanilla almond bar and it so yummy was so tempted to have another but didnt! I had the macaroni cheese and prawns and didnt like the macaroni cheese at all so wont be ordering them again. It will be a real struggle to finish the mushroom pasta and macaroni cheese but i will just have to jazz them up somehow and finish them off x
Today after my shower a lot of my hair came out even more than usual, really hope i dont end up with bald patches as i am not planning to stop sns anytime soon!

Try a black tea rinse really helps with shedding.

I feel the same with the pasta packs. Don't mind mac cheese with spices and over cabbage/leeks

I usually make up the banana and strawberry shake a bit longer than the others.

Well done hun :) Xx

Yea will try the black tea rinse, i have also heard drinking redbush tea helps too so will be trying that too. Thanks for the tip on the shakes, i made the shake up with less water because i found the summer fruit one weak so will remember to add less to that one.
My oldest daughter has a cold, really hope i dont catch it but i usually do! Will play havoc with diet as i wont feel hungry but will have to deal with it as best as i can x

Been a hectic day today, its always a hectic day when my husband has a day off work! I had the crispy vanilla shake in the morning it was ok but i think i added to much water so will add less next time. For lunch i had the praline bar which was yummy. For dinner i had the white pack chilli with extra cayenne pepper added in and 2 boiled eggs. I definately prefer this chilli than the tomato one.
Dont know why all day i have had back ache and also cut my thumb on the blender blade! A bit of a clumsy day for me today x

Well done hun, that sounds like a busy day for sure!! Phew

Your doing great hun :) Xx

I only have the crispy shakes as pudding, never tried them as a shake, might just try LOL

Have a good day Xx

I think i will be having them as a pudding but with the first ones i have i always have them as they are meant to be and than after that i change them x

Todays i had the strawberry shake for breakfast which was nice and my 2 and 3 year old daughters were after it lol. For lunch i had the truffa bar and didnt like it because it had a weird chemically aftertaste to me. For dinner i had the spicy spaghetti and prawns and loved the spicy spaghetti. Cant wait till i order again, i think i will be ordering less bars as they are ok but i love savory things more. Also i think my multivitamins are messing my ketosis up as they are the orange ones from boots so will have to find some more multivitamins! x

Back