Frumpy Mummy to Yummy Mummy

Phew what a day yesterday was with both my daughters ill and than my baby son playing up at night! I hope i get some decent sleep tonight but i wont count on it lol. Yesterday i weighed in and i am now 15st3.6lb so lost 3 lbs. Really hope i can get into the 14s by the end of month.
Yesterday i had the hazelnut shake for breakfast and it was nice. For lunch i had the crispy choc shake as a pudding and prefer it that way. For dinner i had spaghetti bolognaise and it was nice and spicy just how i like it but it gave me indigestion. I also had two boiled eggs with it. Today i had the vanilla shake for breakfast and the caramel shake for lunch and found them both nice. For dinner i had the mac cheese (trying to finish the awful ones off first) with tuna and got indigestion again as i put too much cayenne pepper in both!
Today was also my second day of 15 mins on my exercise bike to see if it makes a difference, if it does than i will slowly increase the time i spend exercising on the bike and than eventually maybe try jogging/running x

Phew what a day yesterday was with both my daughters ill and than my baby son playing up at night! I hope i get some decent sleep tonight but i wont count on it lol. Yesterday i weighed in and i am now 15st3.6lb so lost 3 lbs. Really hope i can get into the 14s by the end of month.
Yesterday i had the hazelnut shake for breakfast and it was nice. For lunch i had the crispy choc shake as a pudding and prefer it that way. For dinner i had spaghetti bolognaise and it was nice and spicy just how i like it but it gave me indigestion. I also had two boiled eggs with it. Today i had the vanilla shake for breakfast and the caramel shake for lunch and found them both nice. For dinner i had the mac cheese (trying to finish the awful ones off first) with tuna and got indigestion again as i put too much cayenne pepper in both!
Today was also my second day of 15 mins on my exercise bike to see if it makes a difference, if it does than i will slowly increase the time i spend exercising on the bike and than eventually maybe try jogging/running x

Hey you well done on the bike, excercise makes all the difference. Building up is the best way up it but remember to rehydrate properley. I usually do a dvd 3X a week and have a rota for toning specific areas. Everythings out the window right now as its a busy time for me for the next two weeks.

Hope your enjoying the sun x

Well done hunny

The spag bol gave me trouble first few times. Bolting it down in 15min break not the best. I now eat as slowly as I can which helps

Have a good weekend Xx

No exercise for me yesterday or today got a horrible cold. Feel really horrible all over and my baby son has caught it too so everyone is down with a cold. Looks like a sleepless night for me!
Diet wise i have been on track but contemplating how long i will be staying on slim and save as i only started a vlcd to give me a boost. I will definately be ordering another months supply next month which will take me into july and than after that i will make a decision whether i want to stay or move back onto sw, decisions, decisions!
Gonna take some ibuprofen now and feed my son and than drop into bed x

Hope you feel better soon, take it easy and hydrate

See how you feel in a few weeks as to when to refeed. For me I've got a fair bit to loose so going to aim to do 24 weeks with a break at halfway. You have to do what is best for you, your doing ace

Take it easy hun Xx

Hey thanks Rebekah feeling a lot better today. Lol diet is messing my head up and just only realised that hang on isnt it hayfever time for me so i popped out and got some hayfever tablets and i feel so much more better. Still have a cold but my eyes, ears and throat feel so much more better.
I have decided that the slim and save i have now which will take me into around the 22nd of june will be my last because i originally only did a vlcd for a small boost. Being honest to myself i know if i carry on and lose all my weight i will always rely on vlcds to get me back to target weight when i put it on. I need to re-educate myself in making the right food choices as i know once i stop doing a vlcd sooner or later i will have a major binge which will be the beginning of my weight gain again. I was doing well at sw until i got pregnant with my son and stopped going, i wish i hadnt. When i returned back 6 weeks after having him i wasnt ready and already a bit depressed and just wanted to stop looking pregnant and be able to get my son properly on my lap without my tummy getting in the way. My tummy is still big but i dont look pregnant and i can now get my son on my lap without him sliding off.
A couple of days before my packs finish i will start to re-feed and after my re-feed i will give it 2 weeks for my body to settle down before i join sw. Need to sit down with a clear head and work out all my dates so i dont go off the track when i finish as i really want to be in the 12s around november, december time so i can buy a nice jacket for winter instead of getting my usually ugly cheap jackets!
Untill my re-feed i will be 100% and fingers cross get into the lower 14s so that i dont come out of the 14s by the time i go back to slimming world x
Lol sorry for the waffling for anyone who reads this x

Your doing great hun, your right about correcting our good habits and getting new healthy habits

The tummy will whittle away hun!!

Hope you had a good day Xx

Phew had a much better day today. The last two days have been hell for me. Felt so hungry, hot and ill! But i have noticed that today i didnt take my hayfever tablets and havent felt hungry whereas the last 2 days i have had to take them so who knows if it was them making me hungry or just that i was feeling unwell. Weigh in tomorrow for me was hoping to get into the 14s but its doesnt look like it, never mind whatever it is atleast its a loss x

Weigh in this morning and have lost 2.5lbs bring me to 15st1lb. Wanted to get into the 14s but still happy with my loss.
At the moment i am trying to finish off all the packs i dont like first so have managed to finish the lemon and yoghurt bars and the banana milkshake. Currently still trying to finish the macaroni, mushroom pasta and tomato chilli! My cold has gone but unfortunately after a week of being ill i took my little son into the docs and he said that he has a chest infection and has given me antibiotics but also told me to bring him back after 3 days if he doesnt improve so fingers crossed he does as he hasnt been drinking his milk properly and its so hot so dont want him to get dehydrated aswell. Was planning to go to my mums for a week on friday but looks like that is cancelled unless i see a massive improvement in my son tomorrow.
Thankfully its cooling down even though i love the sun i find that i feel so hungry because i need so much more water which isnt always convenient especially rushing home on the nursery run for the loo!

Its been a bad few weeks for me but i think it is time i sorted myself out now. I stopped doing slim and save on the day my dad died and didnt go mad eating but the last 2 days i have gone mad. I did check my weight when i got home on tuesday and it showed i had only put on 2lbs but i think i probably have put on a lot more after the last 2 days. I have decided not to do slim and save as i want to keep hold of any extra money incase my mum needs it until we sort out everything for her so i will restarting sw. I wont be joining group until my mum comes back which is in another 5 to 6 weeks as i am going backwards and fowards between my house and her house. So i will be doing sw from home and fingers crossed i will be ok as after doing a vlcd i think i can do anything lol x thanks to everyone for the wonderful support you gave me while i was doing slim and save x

Good luck!

Mmm having decided to do sw I didn't stick to it once I got back to my mums as my mood just went down and so decided to do slim and save and after 2 and a half days I just couldn't cope and stopped. That was yesterday and just after I stopped one of my bloody aunties came round and out of the blue said what's happened to your tummy where's it going! At the time I just laughed it off and said what do you expect after 3 babies but I just wanted to scream how dare you. Since yesterday that has made me feel so much more worse. I think I better get back on slim and save when I get home otherwise I will always get this!

Back