frustrated fatty mcfattypuss' diary

sorry havent posted for a ffew days personal drama and a particularly nasty cold has seen me laid low. I haven't rigidly been following the plan cos i just haven't felt up to it but i've not had any binges either so I don't know what the result will be I guess I will find out on wednesday. it will be my first weigh in so i'm nervous I think I need to plan menu's more as my food isnt lasting and I already ran out of muller lights lol. I've been pretty down but haven't binged but I dont know if thats cos I havent had any mone to buy stuff.

meh well we shall see on weds

Planning ahead (incl. Snacks) and doing one ship for the week is a good idea. That way you can budget for it as well. :) and you don't get caught having to go to the shop hungry....I know I always end up buying crap when I do that.

Hope your weigh in is good today :)

stupid blinkin work again missed class again arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh told my boss I wouldnt work any more weds mornings as I wanted to make sure I could go to class. shall buy a battery for scales to weigh at home before next weds feeling healthier but no idea if i've lost a lot then i think next payday i'll get a 6 week countdown that way im more inclined to go but man I need an official weigh in so I have an idea if i'm doing any good

well what a crappy day received an eviction notice from my landlord shortly followed by discovering that the cat I had to rehome when I moved from my last home (not thru choice I couldnt find anywhere to live that would take pets) has died if I had any money I would be eating my body weight in chocolate , tomorrow have money so will be hard not to binge cos my weight doesnt seem that important in the grand scheme of things I hope Im able to resist emotions are very raw right now I'm really struggling

not too bad I did have a mini binge on saturday which consisted of a double choc kit kat chunky, a pineapple muller rice and loads of flora on my jacket spud its hard following the plan but we shall see where I am in the mmorning then go from there.

well I really need to come on here more often an up and down couple of weeks not great on the eating front past couple of dys but ok exercise wise have ordered a new swimming costume and will join the gym when it comes giving myself 6 months to get some level of fitness then 6 months for triathalon training then will do a sprint triathalon for charity (at some point will have to learn to ride a bike properly eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk) scary times need to push myself more I forgot to put my half stone certificate on the fridge I might have to do that soon for motivation

Hey long time no speak, how you doing?

Back